New Slot Announcement Kaiju by Elk Studios

Played it yeasterday only managed 1 freespins dident pay much but can see the huge pontential, normal spins isent too bad either tbh but it can go crazy with freespins teases in streaks.

I have played this game lots in "Fun Play" mode. The bonus game has decent potential and I have had decent wins on them over 20x average or so. It is a slot I will try in real money mode since it seems to bonus within 100 spins most of the time.

Yeah but like all elk games...the pay on bonus feature is always 15 to 20x...that 180x that I got is very rare for elk...

I have been playing Elk slots a lot the last few months. And this new one although it has potential to pay nice. I haven't had anything decent on it yet. Had about 30 bonuses on it and highest win was only like 53X bet. and all others were between 1X - 30X So yeah it is not that great but it is Elk. And Elk is known to be like this. I will not stop playing it though cos it has potential to pay nice if you can get all reels to the top with the extra spins etc etc.

Last edited:
I have developed a fairly strong dislike for ELK games. If netent 'eggtimer' variance is a thing then elk can't be too far away in my opinion.

The problem is....they have all this theoretical ''potential" but that potential is so locked away that you just never see it. For example Did you know electric Sam can do over 1000x? You will probably lay a golden egg before you hit it but the "potential" is there.

I like the idea of the stacks in this particular game but I imagine getting the full house is very tricky. But based on previous elk experience I wont be playing because I can almost guarantee you will struggle to ever get your balance above your starting balance.

Usual Elk low pays in the base game and constant 2- scatter teasing. I really don't like this slot after playing it for half an hour.

Did a 100x on it with 5400ways nothing crazy, i do like that when u cover up all KAIJU symbols it makes random reel wild, had that 2times now but ofc it dosent even do a 3oak to make use of it, im sure 1 lucky guy will hit huge but else 100x seems pretty hard to get even with tons of ways unfortunally.

But the scatter tease every other spin is just annoying tons of dead spins in normal game already very hard to keep balance up unless u get frequent features.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back