Just saw Olly Stone's film George W....

bernynhel

Dormant account
PABnoaccred
PABnononaccred
what a hoot!...and followed it up with another look at "Will Farell: You're Welcome America...." (and y'know it's only so gd funny cuz it's all so true!) And I just got to thinking, and had to just throw this question out there: What kind of moronic, dipsh*t, numb-nuts, mf'r can the GOP possibly come up with - no - get elected to the Oval Office (after all, they have proved, time and again, that they have true skillz in that dept) that's gonna be an even bigger embarrassment and do more harm to the image of the US in the eyes of the rest of the world, than George W? Who??? Ha! ha! Very funny, wiseguy! But Nixon's dead! Yeah Regan, too! Nice try! What? Defeated communism? My ass, he did! Every shoolkid over 7 knows gd well that Lech Wałęsa defeated communism. "Mr Gorbechav tear down that wall" my ass! Ha! Fox TV and what army? Anyway, I digress. Whoever the GOP manages to get elected next, (and I can hardly wait!) I just know that I will NOT be disappointed and that I am going to laugh my ass off!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back