Just moved - ID question


Keep winning this amount.
Mar 10, 2005
I have recently moved, and in that move my birth certificate was lost. Needless to say, I have to wait for that (a month+) before I can get my license changed over.

edit: I have to send off for it, out of state :p

Question is, do I stick to the casinos I've cashed out from in the past, or does anyone know of casinos that will overlook this with a scanned copy of a current bank statement that has my present address?

Thanks for any info ;)
If I were you Winbig, I'd stick with casinos that are tried and true. I have the same problem, no driver's licence and no passport...so I stick to where I've either cashed out previously with no problems...or where I know someone who can assist me if I do have problems.

WTF am I talking about? You have to actually cashout to have problems, lol. Anyway, for the sake of a month, I'd play it safe if I were you. :)
Yea, I guess I'll end up having to bite the bullet and stay with 32Red/Solomons/Geisha Lounge then :thumbsup:

I don't think GL/KS has any reload bonuses, so I guess it's 32Red :lolup:

I looked at some of the instant cashout casinos, but it's either play with no bonus, or take the bonus and have WR's of 50x-5000x :eek2: Too bad I can't play at Ladbrokes :(

edit: Hmm KS has changed a bit. They now offer a 100% reload bonus. 40x WR for BJ...hmmm ;)
I moved out of state last year and I emailed my favorite casinos my new address. All casinos acknowledged my new address and none asked for proof. In addition I have since cashed out and and they have not asked me for re-verification.

You could PM the casino reps to see what their policy is in regards to address changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Click here for Red Cherry Casino

Meister Ratings