Just feel like sharing...

Brooklyn

Dormant account
Hi everyone. I have been a member here for a while, and I thought it may be time to introduce you to my babies. So here they are...

Brooklyn 3

brooks.jpg

Jordan 6 and Jadon 7

Jadon and Jordan.jpg

Jiana 9
Jiana.jpg

Nicky Jr. aka The Mitch 2
mitch.jpg

They are the biggest jackpot I ever won. Thanks for allowing me to share.

Yes, Jadon is my helper, he helps with the younger ones. They all help out actually. KK My sixth child passed away back in 2005 :(...miss him so much.

Yes, Caffeine and Valium are required at all times. Four out of five have special needs, which makes it even more work, but in the end it pays out huge! I love them, they are my life!

The three older ones that are in school are all on the Honor Roll! I am a proud MommyMachine.

Great photo's there MommyMachine, all very cute.

I had my first baby boy in May and im not even thinking about number 2 let alone 5 :p even though I didn't do any of the work hahaha...:)

A Day in the Life of a MommyMachine!

Welp, I was sitting here thinking to myself, "Self, I may need more than the normal dose of caffeine today". Here's why! This is my schedule and just thinking about it makes me want to take a nap.

6AM Wake up get the three kids ready to go to school and 7 AM send them on their way. I then drink 2 vanilla Rockstar Roasted.

7:30am get online to check my emails and get the content I have to work on sorted.

8AM the 2 babies wake up so it's time to feed, water and change the little monsters. I then wrestle with the 3 year old to take her seizure meds for about 45min, either I cave or she caves, but it's mostly her.

9AM Get to work, write until about 11PM and then it's time for lunch. (all while watching the babies, of course)

After lunch its housework time and getting the dinner ideas churning in my head. Housework consists of laundry, about 4 loads a day. Cleaning kitchen, vacuuming, bathrooms, mopping; daily.

Once housework is finished, it's time to get back to work until 2PM then it's time to get ready for the kids to get home from school. Once they get in about 3PM, it's time for snack, homework and showers.

3:45 after homework is done, it's time for Mommy to get back to work. I work until around 5PM and then take a small break, spending time with my kids.

6PM Dinner time!

6:30 clean up time!

7PM Get the kids ready for bed make sure they all have their meds and whatnots.

8PM the babies start destroying everything they possibly can, and fight sleep like superheroes.

9PM back to work for me!

10-2 AM I play 3dice and work all at the same time.

3AM Shower time and get to bed time for me (this is where the Valium comes in).

I watch Investigation Discovery until about 4AM and it's night night time.

Wake up at 6AM and do it all again!

Oh! I just got a new dog as well! Love him. I found him on the highway running in the middle of the road, and brought him home. Here is a pic; he is even more work.
Doggy.jpg

Damn, you wore me out just reading about it!! I guess that's why only younger women can have babies. After a certain age, no matter how fit, your body can keep up with only so much. Off to my nap now!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back