jurassica jackpot issue

nutnut

Meister of Infractions
anyone had this issue.

playing free £5 on willhll promo. hit bonus at 40p spin and win roughly £40+ free spins end and wont spin so refresh and winnings not showing from bonus.......

i notice game not loadng at times. but kcking myself for not takng screenshot:mad::mad:

jjezebel37

Meister Member
mm1
anyone had this issue.

playing free £5 on willhll promo. hit bonus at 40p spin and win roughly £40+ free spins end and wont spin so refresh and winnings not showing from bonus.......

i notice game not loadng at times. but kcking myself for not takng screenshot:mad::mad:
Games not working for me.

richie1913

Game was working earlier but only just kept getting network error after a few spins.

Nearly every game ive tried on this savage promo has done the same for me.

When it plays up like this i wait till the day after to finish playing it works fine then.

nutnut

Meister of Infractions
well never heard anything back, went on live chat 2 days ago offered me £10 bonus to forget it so i accepted it. today i get ths email.....they credited it as cash not bonus:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I hope this email finds you well.

We are writing in relation to your last Games concern previously escalated.

We received a response from our technical team and it has been advised that your winnings of £40.48 got stuck from Jurassic Jackpots game on August 27, 2017 at 2:32:12 AM.

For this, we have credited the winnings on the account and you may log in to view the updated balance.

Apologies for any inconvenience.