New Slot Announcement Jurassic World - Microgaming

How can the graphics be so much worse than the original? How can there be so many bugs? How can it not be properly mobile friendly?

Oh of course, it is from Microgaming!!!

Fun mode only, and bad timing (1000 fun money down in 9 min with 7.20 bet!!), but I like it.
I like the sound and the features. Yes the visuals of JP are better, but I don't mind.
I will try it more. I think it will get better. I wish they make it a Mega Moolah!

Lol, for the first time in ages i felt compelled to comment on a game promo on youtube...
Indeed, because, as gambyx stated, it's way too smug how this guy is talking about the game, as it doesn't quite seem to be a 'finished product'

I tried it again today, with almost twice the balance, and didn't even get a whiff of a feature..until my last two spins, where i got the one i least wanted again..this time it paid 10x.. That in itself is nothing out of the ordinary, but combined with the speed, the buggy gameplay, the errors when opening and closing the game (in DL client totally freezes on me, despite having a very decent gaming rig) i won't touch this one again, unless it has autoplay, and my balance covers at least 250 - 500 spins...

I can see the attraction, a 1000x multiplier is great, but i'm not even sure it's possible? After watching this vid above, you can hear the promo guy saying 'Dominus Rex, whereby a player can win up to 1000x his total bet' -which either means he is uniformed, or the multiplier is actually capped...

I'll be watching from the sidelines for now! :D

Lol, for the first time in ages i felt compelled to comment on a game promo on youtube...
Indeed, because, as gambyx stated, it's way too smug how this guy is talking about the game, as it doesn't quite seem to be a 'finished product'

I tried it again today, with almost twice the balance, and didn't even get a whiff of a feature..until my last two spins, where i got the one i least wanted again..this time it paid 10x.. That in itself is nothing out of the ordinary, but combined with the speed, the buggy gameplay, the errors when opening and closing the game (in DL client totally freezes on me, despite having a very decent gaming rig) i won't touch this one again, unless it has autoplay, and my balance covers at least 250 - 500 spins...

I can see the attraction, a 1000x multiplier is great, but i'm not even sure it's possible? After watching this vid above, you can hear the promo guy saying 'Dominus Rex, whereby a player can win up to 1000x his total bet' -which either means he is uniformed, or the multiplier is actually capped...

I'll be watching from the sidelines for now! :D

In one of the promo videos it says you can win up 1000x your win which is a total lie as like you said it's 1000x your bet

Honestly what a piss poor slot, they just keep getting worse. The days of getting excited about a new slot are well and truly gone

Just played this one, and compared to the original it really sucks(as did the movie). It seems to have no potential at all unless that random feature comes up. Got the feature where the scatters are held as wild with 3 scatters and were really happy until I realized I lost them and got merely 5 more free spins in exchance :s

I can't wait to hear Dunover about JW....

I see only two little improvements...two scatters as wilds and that lab melting wilds, but everything else gone really bad. Graphic is lousy, paytable is misery, playability awful...what happened to MG crew last years, they are not able to produce anything decent (just decent, not something about average)?!?!
Are those the same folks that made IR, JP, TS2, TFROL, Avalon II?...those slots are NASA comparing to this garbage...

Just played this one, and compared to the original it really sucks(as did the movie). It seems to have no potential at all unless that random feature comes up. Got the feature where the scatters are held as wild with 3 scatters and were really happy until I realized I lost them and got merely 5 more free spins in exchance :s

lol yeah that was the final nail in the coffin for me. was like "hell yes get the $(# in" and then wilds disappeared :eek2:

really really dislike this one, but as i said i might be biased because im not a fan of slots where you can get like 3 reels of wilds and still end up winning 20x or so :mad: if i wanted that kind of gameplay, id be playing Quicskpin slots so yeah another one im not going to play.

and for gods sake whoever thought its a good idea to put character symbols inside of a cube should get fired. First of all those symbols look like they dont belong to this slot at all, plus they really look like soccer album stickers i used to collect as a kid and it feels like someone just scanned a few pics and decided thats good enough :x

forgot to mention this is the only MG slot that I went 3 bonuses in a row with 0x

I know I gave it an 8.4 out of 10. About 3 of those points was me trying to be nice because it was something different. I think its going to be very hard to find anyone who likes this slot. Looks like a massive fail by microgaming.

forgot to mention this is the only MG slot that I went 3 bonuses in a row with 0x

I know I gave it an 8.4 out of 10. About 3 of those points was me trying to be nice because it was something different. I think its going to be very hard to find anyone who likes this slot. Looks like a massive fail by microgaming.

well microgaming isnt exactly new to releasing flops with huge license though. Battlestar, Tarzan errr Bridesmaids :D

but lets get real for a second though, its a bit too much for all new slots to be as good as Cool Buck or Fortune girl so even MG cant get things right every time
:D

i was a little curious...as to the reaction to this slot....and the reaction every time mg comes up with a new slot....the initial reaction is always to bash it.....and we have some favorite slots on this forum...doa, jp, got, and im...bdba...etc.....and i was wondering if the initial reaction to these slots is the same as this slot.....seems if you don't win big at first....no one likes it....

i know i am guilty of this....i played this yesterday in demo and hit some big numbers....and then got wiped out in a matter of minutes in real time....was a wonderful fun slot until it wiped me out .....now i'm never playing this again....so i think our perceptions of mg, and initial winnings skew our opinions as to whether the slot is a really good one or a bad one....

i was a little curious...as to the reaction to this slot....and the reaction every time mg comes up with a new slot....the initial reaction is always to bash it.....and we have some favorite slots on this forum...doa, jp, got, and im...bdba...etc.....and i was wondering if the initial reaction to these slots is the same as this slot.....seems if you don't win big at first....no one likes it....

i know i am guilty of this....i played this yesterday in demo and hit some big numbers....and then got wiped out in a matter of minutes in real time....was a wonderful fun slot until it wiped me out .....now i'm never playing this again....so i think our perceptions of mg, and initial winnings skew our opinions as to whether the slot is a really good one or a bad one....

You're absolutely correct in assuming that getting big wins on a new slot play a huge part in one's initial opinion, but sometimes people also 'fall in love' with a slot just seeing other people's vid's or screenies... A good theme, great graphics and innovative features can also be enough to like a slot from it's release, but most of the times various try-outs are needed anyway. Nothing beats winning big on any new slot, or slots new to you, that you read about or saw on a forum or youtube..

However, there are also slots that you know have potential, be it out of personal experience or not, that won't get any (more) playtime from you, simply because the variance is too high, the dead spin streaks are too long, the theme or music is too boring or mind numbing in other ways, or it feels too much like a rigged machine due to various factors:)

I wouldn't go as far as to say that people need an early big win on a slot, to really like it, as if that were truly the case, there wouldn't be as many succesfull software providers out there, for sure! :D

I think if you wait long enough for these type of threads to evolve, you'll see a definite trend, and the general feeling will become more 'valuable' relative to the number of people that contributed their opinions.

Just do a search for Immortal Romance or DOA inside this forum, and you'll be able to answer your own question:)

well microgaming isnt exactly new to releasing flops with huge license though. Battlestar, Tarzan errr Bridesmaids :D

but lets get real for a second though, its a bit too much for all new slots to be as good as Cool Buck or Fortune girl so even MG cant get things right every time

Probably one of the most sarcastic posts ive ever read! :eek::D

Ive played probably 3000 spins on this which isnt very much. But ive also had about 25-30 bonuses and not one has paid over 100x. I did get about 130x in the base game yesterday because if 3 stacked wilds on reels 2,3,4. Ive had 3 bonuses in a row pay 0x which I was pretty shocked by. Thats never happened to me in all the time ive played MG.

The base game is way too low pay and sucks you dry so fast its crazy.

its super glitchy and how they dont have movie clips is beyond me lol. Its just a couple of pictures.

So even though the pays arent good my main issue is with the graphics. They could have done so much better.

I dont hate the game and I will play it but this is a release that does not impress me much at all. You have games like flame busters, bonanza, danger high voltage. Those are better games (well not bonanza lol)

I wanted to get a taste of what the general consensus was among gamblers so I visited numerous twitch channels yesterday and I would say 98% of chat and streamers mocked it. Usually when there is a good game the reasonable people will stand out and even the streamers will admit to it being good. Im not saying twitch represents the community but it gives you an idea when you see a couple hundred people over the course of day say it sucks or at the very best is meh

Fortune Girl is a classic, so much replayability

as is Bikini Party :eek:

Awful Junk.

Looks awful.
Pays awful.
Its,,,,,,,,Awful.

Just a mash up of other games with less graphics. Same poor pays, Same poor features, Same ole shite!

This is the feature you want to choose in my opinion. When you get the choice option of course. I assume this is the one that has the 14,000x potental?

I got $50 chip from platinum play promo and decided to just use it on this game instead of my money on it for awhile. I never expect to win anything with these so I just bet .60 to extend free play time. Now I got 50x wagering to storm through on the $50. Oh well, if anything it will give me some fun with no risk

just around 400x. The wins would be massive at 7x

The first screenshot was all crappy symbols. Throw a higher symbol in there and higher multiplier, thats where your monsters are going to be

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

I have been on a long break from gambling for me (six days) but I want to play this slot simply because the beautiful and talented Julianne Moore is one of the symbols. Maybe this weekend.

I have been on a long break from gambling for me (six days) but I want to play this slot simply because the beautiful and talented Julianne Moore is one of the symbols. Maybe this weekend.

I really would't get too excited about this one. For such a huge build up it has totally failed to deliver.

It's full of bugs. Not only in the front-end but also the programming is a mess. Like a small child dropped a puzzle on the floor and attempted to shove the pieces back in the box. Images don't align correctly. Wins randomly add and subtract from areas of the game, error messages and laggy spins.

A complete lack of movie animation really makes this game feel dry from a fun perspective. Whilst I understand this was probably a cheaper option license-wise, it leaves the player feeling empty. The GUI is clunky and non-informative. Players end up searching around to find basic functions such as auto spin and payout information.

A substantial drop in the RTP from the original will also be felt in the long run. This game seems to of shifted all of the potential away from the free spins and into a random feature that can pay up to 1000x bet. This would of been fine if this feature had some type of build up or suspense. Unfortunately it lacks any glitter and ends up with a quick number flash followed by a big win counter.

Landing multiple reels of full wilds on a 243 way game should bring some excitement, but due to the fact the new feature can pay such big multipliers all of the wins have been dulled down to compensate.

TLDR: Overall its boring. Its the original with all of the fun stuff removed and replaced with annoying glitches, low paying wins and dead bonuses. I rate this a 2.5/10. Tried it, hated it. Won't be back.

4fb5c349a3.png

- T

For a huge release its very disappointing.

I find its a ok game but come on, couldn't of they got more creative. They have failed to deliver something new and fresh and exciting for a long time and now this and with all the other providers they couldn't of got some better creative ideas and with all the bad feedback they had on all there last releases you would think they would put more time into this game.

I find it looks like its from the 80's

I give it 6/10

Im still hoping this isnt the finished product and they will fix it. Is MG really that bad now they will just leave us a game full of glitches? And no movie clips just pictures, I still cant believe they did that. And im hoping it changes. It has to change or they really are a joke

Had a decent win on this $65 deposit with 65% bonus so around $107 starting balance, started at the default (i think it was 2.10) slowly raised and had a x 10 trex get me back where i started after i was at around $40 remaining. Cant remember what else got the balance to around $200 and got free spins which gave a decent hit at x4 on second last spin. All up I beleive balance was around $500 at this point. Couldn't get a screenshot as the game crashed at the end of the spins and I couldn't get back in. Won decently on other games and cashing out a bit under 2k but even today I cannot get into the game anymore.

The really strange part i see the client do is this.
Jurassic World Error.jpg

I looked at the figure and for when first trying to realise it I was hoping maybe mega moolah had an unpaid mega for me that is pending, but the value is insanely higher than even the mega.

Once I close the game down my balance goes back to what it is but while game is loading it keeps showing that value, no idea whats caused it.

Wrong movie she's in The Lost World (1997) This is Jurassic World (2015)

I played this a bit, it started very well making over a hundred very swiftly, 200x I-rex, 5 scatters on raptor spins but then it all went downhill fast £100 without a feature at 30p spins, never seen so many dead spins in my life, eventually got two poor features at 60p with my last few quid both less than 10x win and busted out shortly after.

The really strange part i see the client do is this.

View attachment 79613

I looked at the figure and for when first trying to realise it I was hoping maybe mega moolah had an unpaid mega for me that is pending, but the value is insanely higher than even the mega.

Once I close the game down my balance goes back to what it is but while game is loading it keeps showing that value, no idea whats caused it.

Quickly! Cashout fast! :p:p:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back