Jurassic Park Slot Dirty Bastard

I actually hit that 50x scatter thing twice over 2 days but each time I played it was only like 25 spins when I hit it so it was very early and I was able to leave the slot up which is pretty rare haha.

Anyone who gets over 500x on this slot I feel is very rare and very lucky lol

When this slot was first released I hit the 5 scatters twice in two days and one bonus round of 1500x bet. Nothing close since. I gave up playing it regularly in the last six months. That along with T2 since I don't think I will ever hit that hot mode:(

When this slot was first released I hit the 5 scatters twice in two days and one bonus round of 1500x bet. Nothing close since. I gave up playing it regularly in the last six months. That along with T2 since I don't think I will ever hit that hot mode:(

The thing with that hotmode is alot of times it doesnt even payoff. I finally got it and it paid like 400x. It was so meaningless to me I dont even remember how much x I won

It just goes to show the leaks in their slots. How can you make a slot where the special feature is so rare but when you get it theres a good chance you get 200x.

The hotmode should be absolute bare minimum win of 500x. And even then thats really low.

Then a few weeks later I got cold mode on happy holidays and won 450x. That didnt bother me so much because I never really played that slot much.

But come on micrograming pick up your socks, they are slipping

Still waiting for my massive hit on one of these premier MG slots. Other than a 560x Wild Desire hit in Immortal Romance, my runs on Jurassic Park, Playboy, Terminator 2 and others major MG slots haven't been fruitful yet. Will be trying again this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back