New Slot Announcement Jurassic Island By Ash Gaming/Playtech

BGO had that or something very, VERY similar years back so not new, see the developers are pulling out all the stops again :rolleyes:

Indeed! ...i wondered where the BGO proprietary Games went, and asked about it a while back, then got a vague answer, that they may return in the near future, but apparently this is the exact same engine with slightly modded graphics (and perhaps RTP too) but iirc, even the title is exactly the same :)

So it appears that Playtech has made some side deal with BGO to take their software development department under it's wing.
Good news i think, because there were quite a few innovative games from that Studio so far, and with Playtech's funding i suppose they will have more resources and time to go 'all out', if you will.
Curious what the near future will show! :thumbsup:

100 Features in free play

mJL0KK9.png

No base game wins over 100x

1Xw50D7.png

No spin count so no exact session RTP. But i ended the test with a profit of 2907 or 1163xBet, which puts the session RTP in the 105-107% range.

According to the help file.
The minimum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.47%. The maximum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.53%.

As Dunover mentioned in his video review, the info screen have a picture that shows wilds on reels 1, 2, 3, and 4 in Raptor free games, but the rules state reels 2, 3 and 4. I haven't seen any wilds on reel 1 or 5, so they might want to change that picture to avoid any confusion.
oSUspKB.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back