New Slot Announcement Jungle Spirit by Netent.

So yesterday 1100€ gone at 5€ bet with 2 bonuses which paid 8x bet
Today first
60€ at .80 bet, no bonus, no butterfly
200€ at 2€ bet, no bonus, no butterfly 6% rtp
Now 150€ at 1€ bet, no bonus, no butterfly and not a single win over 10x

So im asking, for the love of god where is the rtp directed on this slot. Or am i simply paying other peoples wins on this.
Lost between 10-15k on this slot alone.

This seems to be the worst luck ever, since you played it quite a bit before too. I suggest you play other games and if you win, allocate a certain amount to jungle spirit (lets say you start with 200 and get up to 600, give Jungle 200 or something, to make sure you dont end up at total loss if its evil again, and maybe it decides to return some of what you are owed, playing it this way). I´d stick to low variance until you get some losses back or atleast have decent playtime. That is if you at all want to continue.

240 down on it last two days flat betting £1 , no feature at all , took six mins to blast a £100 quid tonight :rolleyes:

yeah thats the worst part about it, it spins so dam quickly. Obviously not as fast as the other new slot Jokerwhatever but still too quick for my tastes.

Its almost like they wanted us to play more spins per hour :D

210€ to 0€ at 1€ bet in minutes, no bonus, no butterfly feature and biggest win was 6x bet. I think im starting to be done with all kinds of gambling. I can lose 90k in a year but cant win a couple of grand even once.

This slot was dire for me tonight and every other time I have played it, ate money with no return. I certainly won't be playing it ever again.

210€ to 0€ at 1€ bet in minutes, no bonus, no butterfly feature and biggest win was 6x bet. I think im starting to be done with all kinds of gambling. I can lose 90k in a year but cant win a couple of grand even once.

at least we know this one has huge potential and i can live with it being dead, and i do expect it to be dead most of the time. Im not actually playing it all that often because it can be so brutal, and tilty so now i just play 20ish spins on it and move on but what you said is how pretty much all newer Netent games behave, regardless of their violatility.

There was a streamer with biggest win of 3x or so, after 100's of spins on that copycat slots where wildline pays peanuts...:eek2:

or this one, from my session a few days ago, needless to say it goes straight to my blacklist together with Jack hammers, Theme parks and starbursts of this world.
fuckduck.jpg

apparently all new netent slots can play dead, regardless of their potential or violatility and thats why i just play a handful of their older slots and thats it.

I think this game is utter filth and future NetEnt releases would benefit from extended testing before review, because their true evil nature isn't immediately obvious, e.g. the inital favourable dunover review. No criticism intended.

Well is it me or has there been a dramatic change to the Volatility of this game?

I played this and watched numerous streams and videos on youtube when it was first released and was great fun to play giving great returns on session time with small/medium wins on a regular basis with the odd massive win thrown in if you were on the right end of the variance.

Average hit frequency for free spins 75-125 spins which seems about right and fair given the high to low variance structure set up of the feature round. Many times I took the Tiger round and got screwed on 4 dead spins and also have hit 256 ways on a .40p spin for an epic return. Also remember a 1024 way hit on bears too when I first played the game :).

The butterflies triggered on average every 50 spins about the same expected frequency as KOI Princess random fish feature the most I ever witnessed was a 27x stake at the time.

However I watch Dunovers videos, experience my own play and it's rarely paying a free spins feature or butterflies feature in no less than 400+ spins on a regular occurance. More often It will eat through a £100 deposit on .40-.60 deposit as if it was nothing with zero return or fun!!!

Given such a volatile change in the RTP why are we not seeing huge FIVE line hits to compensate? The design of the game has the potential but we are not seeing it. Dunover mentions in one of his last videos. Mathmatics, law of average and quantity over eventuality we should expect a uturn in our win rate should we not? Wether this is a few decent frequent wins or a massive win! Now I'm not suggesting this should turn round and we end up profitable but given they are supposed to be random why are we not seeing random changes in return over large samples?

Thoughts

Guys?

Well is it me or has there been a dramatic change to the Volatility of this game?

I played this and watched numerous streams and videos on youtube when it was first released and was great fun to play giving great returns on session time with small/medium wins on a regular basis with the odd massive win thrown in if you were on the right end of the variance.

Average hit frequency for free spins 75-125 spins which seems about right and fair given the high to low variance structure set up of the feature round. Many times I took the Tiger round and got screwed on 4 dead spins and also have hit 256 ways on a .40p spin for an epic return. Also remember a 1024 way hit on bears too when I first played the game :).

The butterflies triggered on average every 50 spins about the same expected frequency as KOI Princess random fish feature the most I ever witnessed was a 27x stake at the time.

However I watch Dunovers videos, experience my own play and it's rarely paying a free spins feature or butterflies feature in no less than 400+ spins on a regular occurance. More often It will eat through a £100 deposit on .40-.60 deposit as if it was nothing with zero return or fun!!!

Given such a volatile change in the RTP why are we not seeing huge FIVE line hits to compensate? The design of the game has the potential but we are not seeing it. Dunover mentions in one of his last videos. Mathmatics, law of average and quantity over eventuality we should expect a uturn in our win rate should we not? Wether this is a few decent frequent wins or a massive win! Now I'm not suggesting this should turn round and we end up profitable but given they are supposed to be random why are we not seeing random changes in return over large samples?

Thoughts

Guys?

Good question.

I also had great hits at the start, now not as much.

When this game was announced it looked like a huge volatile piece, but to my suprise, it didn´t play like one. Feature dropped in often, results aren´t crazy but good.

What we gotta keep in mind though, we did see some 5 reel join ups, I myself saw a screenshot yesterday, 60p stake, 2400€ win for fullscreen of bears, so maybe they do happen, and CM members are just unlucky which is why we don´t see many of them here. But I agree that it does seem different from when it first launched.

I think this game is utter filth and future NetEnt releases would benefit from extended testing before review, because their true evil nature isn't immediately obvious, e.g. the inital favourable dunover review. No criticism intended.

Don't worry mate. I didn't realize just how bad the algorithm controlling this slot is. I have to say now it reminds me of Bonanza, promises the earth and delivers fuck-all.

Don't worry mate. I didn't realize just how bad the algorithm controlling this slot is. I have to say now it reminds me of Bonanza, promises the earth and delivers fuck-all.

When i saw you post in the thread I was coming in to quote you and say this is your bonanza like bonanza is to me

Run from it now or suffer

Lost 10-15k in deposits to this game betting 0,20-3€, last session i had on it was with rtp 48,7%
Got freespins which paid zero, so yeah I think we should be seeing some big wins. I think I should be seeing big wins with the amount of spins ive had on it but nah, not a single over 200x hit and i think ive had a couple of 100x wins. And thats across tens of thousands of spins.

But I agree that it does seem different from when it first launched.

It sure is funny how this seems to be the case with every damn game that comes out. Hot for the first month then takes a massive dive thereafter. Its like they try to get you hooked on the excitement of the slot and then lower it so they rake in the cash.

RANDOM

Getting 2 scatters over 60 times within 150 spins, and the third one just wont drop in, while the biggest win was 3x bet. R-R-RANDOMLY

Edit: now 200€ to zero at 1€ bet
No freespins, one butterfly feature for 9x bet which was also the biggest win, not a single time even two scatters. I wish i could parade to netents offices and demand answers.

Last edited:
I have a slightly more positive view of this game than most people in this thread. Overall, it is the best net ent slot for quite some time, IMO. That being said, I do agree that the slot definitely promises more than it delivers. And that it is streaky as hell. You simply cannot have a prolonged session on it, it is suicide. As witnessed in Dunover's videos.

I have yet to get a proper monster on it, just a decent number of 50-200x bet hits. And I am up overall. But I never stay long on it. If you don't start getting decent hits within, say, 50 spins. you are far better off playing something else. And conversely, if it is paying right off the bat, I stay on it for a little bit, because of the streakiness. I often get a little run of decent base game hits. And then leave it before it starts sucking the balance down again. It is a dabbler's slot, for sure.

I'm just positive overall about this game. I'm viewing it as one of the best games by Net Ent this year so far.
I have had really dead sessions and really sessions where lots was happening in terms of features but no big wins.
The majority of my big wins occured during poor sessions.

Yesterday I took the beers for the free spins bonus game and managed to hit 5 of a kind x256, at 1024x bet.

Kr.

I have a slightly more positive view of this game than most people in this thread. Overall, it is the best net ent slot for quite some time, IMO. That being said, I do agree that the slot definitely promises more than it delivers. And that it is streaky as hell. You simply cannot have a prolonged session on it, it is suicide. As witnessed in Dunover's videos.

I have yet to get a proper monster on it, just a decent number of 50-200x bet hits. And I am up overall. But I never stay long on it. If you don't start getting decent hits within, say, 50 spins. you are far better off playing something else. And conversely, if it is paying right off the bat, I stay on it for a little bit, because of the streakiness. I often get a little run of decent base game hits. And then leave it before it starts sucking the balance down again. It is a dabbler's slot, for sure.

What the fuck has happened to this game ?
Waiting bonus here is lika playing bonanza from BGT...

Yeah, ive had 1 feature in 3000 spins now. Which paid 4x bet.
There's something definately going on with slots now adays. Just looking at how many threads pop up all the time about these questions. Something definately wrong. Had 3 days that ive plated this now that my rtp has been under 50% for over 1000spins. Lost 400€ at 20 cent bet. Incredible.

Edit: 100€ more lost at 20cent bet, one feature which paid 8x bet. Please someone tell me where the rtp is directed to, and am i simply the unluckiest player alive as i cant hit a goddamned thing anymore, or are thete others out there experiencing the same?

Last edited:
350 spins without even a single two scatter, then freespins twice on consecutive spins which together paid 6x bet, took bear and elephant. Absurd, rigged, appalling

350 spins without even a single two scatter, then freespins twice on consecutive spins which together paid 6x bet, took bear and elephant. Absurd, rigged, appalling

Stop playing the damn thing lol. Its got you and dunover hooked like bonanza had me eh?

I cant play it myself but ive seen some of dunovers video and I dont even see why people are so hooked on it. Its like the same crap over and over and over

Iam a bit late to the party so please forgive me if this already has been discussed.

Has anyone ever had a really good win in the feature? I never saw more than a 27X win. And never a 5OAK with a premium symbol. Its either 4OAK with premiums or 5OAK 10,J,Q,K or A. And always 18, 22.5 or 27 times bet.

I made appr. 10k spins on it so far and got the impression the feature always does the same?

Iam a bit late to the party so please forgive me if this already has been discussed.

Has anyone ever had a really good win in the feature? I never saw more than a 27X win. And never a 5OAK with a premium symbol. Its either 4OAK with premiums or 5OAK 10,J,Q,K or A. And always 18, 22.5 or 27 times bet.

I made appr. 10k spins on it so far and got the impression the feature always does the same?

Been through this earlier in the thread. Your possibilities are:

11.25x (9x3 OAK Crocs for example.)
12x (3x 4OAK Tigers)
13.5 x (numerous combinations there i.e. 9x4 OAK Cobras)
18x i.e. 9 x 40AK Crocs
22.5x i.e. 9x 4OAK Bears
27x (numerous examples like all 18 ways 5OAK letters of 27x 3OAK Crocs)
36x (rarer but you can get it with Elephants and 9x 4OAK Tigers)
54x very rare I've had it 3 times with letters over 4 reels, 3 expanding and one a double)

Those are all I have seen on the bullshit butterflies, but I have a subscriber who swears he got 162 ways of 5OAK queens for 243x on the BSB's :thumbsup:

Been through this earlier in the thread. Your possibilities are:

11.25x (9x3 OAK Crocs for example.)
12x (3x 4OAK Tigers)
13.5 x (numerous combinations there i.e. 9x4 OAK Cobras)
18x i.e. 9 x 40AK Crocs
22.5x i.e. 9x 4OAK Bears
27x (numerous examples like all 18 ways 5OAK letters of 27x 3OAK Crocs)
36x (rarer but you can get it with Elephants and 9x 4OAK Tigers)
54x very rare I've had it 3 times with letters over 4 reels, 3 expanding and one a double)

Those are all I have seen on the bullshit butterflies, but I have a subscriber who swears he got 162 ways of 5OAK queens for 243x on the BSB's :thumbsup:

Your subscriber cant be right because it states in the help file that it can award one to three expanding symbols, so id say max is 3 expanding and two double symbols for 108 ways, correct me if im wrong but i dont think i am. That's something atleast i wont be seeing as the game doesnt let me win anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back