Johnny bg ... busted!

Who are you arguing with? 3 posts several hours apart with nothing inbetween...????

Am I banned or not????????

First the new account is banned. Now it isnt!

I went and opened up another damn account to PM max, the one who is lying anout me having multiple account prior to today.

What's it going to be mr Bryan? Are u finally going to allow my original account to be allowed here sir?

I never had multiple accounts. Ever

Now, as of today, I have three! I don't want three. I want my original account the other was to defend myself.

Please be fair. Never mind those sick people who don't even get a warning after calling a great player like me a mental case.

I want my original account re opened. I never had multiple accounts!

This is a multiple account to defend myself.

Ban me for any reason but not that. It's not fair. I did nothing wrong.

Really, here's the only question I have:

You opened a new acct after being banned to plead your case. This clearly shows you have not read the rules.
You don't need a new account to contact admin. There's a contact page on the front page, whether logged in or not where you could have emailed admin and pled your case, so why open another acct if contacting admin is your only reason?
It sounds to me you were more inclined to send pms to forum members.

I sent 20 emails!

Really, here's the only question I have:

You opened a new acct after being banned to plead your case. This clearly shows you have not read the rules.
You don't need a new account to contact admin. There's a contact page on the front page, whether logged in or not where you could have emailed admin and pled your case, so why open another acct if contacting admin is your only reason?
It sounds to me you were more inclined to send pms to forum members.

20 emails were sent from home page!

Op is not me!

Johnnywhoeveryouaretoday,

I can see you are inclined to stretch the truth. You know how IP addresses work, so I am not surprised you come back today, open yet another new account using your mobile phone (which has a different IP than the one you used to open all the other accounts) and then cry foul! That was not me that opened those accounts -- check the IP -- it was not me, maxd is lying and Bryan must fire him!

Come on dude -- get real. Reality is an ok thing, not scary at all. Your first post on this thread as johnnywhoever was laughable. This forum is full of intelligent, technically sophisticated people who are not fooled by imposters, no matter how smooth they think they are. Moreover, maxd can hunt down fraudsters like no one else, so lying ain't gonna work and he would be a much better friend than enemy. That's a one time freebie heads up from me to you.

In short, the members here are smart and will see through a scammer fraudster in a New York minute.

See ya Johnny!

U r a weird individual....

Johnnywhoeveryouaretoday,

I can see you are inclined to stretch the truth. You know how IP addresses work, so I am not surprised you come back today, open yet another new account using your mobile phone (which has a different IP than the one you used to open all the other accounts) and then cry foul! That was not me that opened those accounts -- check the IP -- it was not me, maxd is lying and Bryan must fire him!

Come on dude -- get real. Reality is an ok thing, not scary at all. Your first post on this thread as johnnywhoever was laughable. This forum is full of intelligent, technically sophisticated people who are not fooled by imposters, no matter how smooth they think they are. Moreover, maxd can hunt down fraudsters like no one else, so lying ain't gonna work and he would be a much better friend than enemy. That's a one time freebie heads up from me to you.

In short, the members here are smart and will see through a scammer fraudster in a New York minute.

See ya Johnny!

4am here and I woke up to a beeping email from your post.

Ü claim to work with problematic gamblers and PM me like you are some kind of professional who has a career in psychology or something. Yet you PM me that Ü think I have a serious problem and call me a mental case? Your words. Nice professional you are.

You make mr Max sound like the second coming without even once considering that I may be saying the damn truth.

If you are some sort of therapist, honey, I feel bad for your patience.

If i post the PM that you sent me, my GOD. You talk down to me like you are the queen of the world without even knowing me. I wonder if that is because you have your own man problems. Many women like you like to express their personal frustration in the same manner like you against good honest men like me.

Whatever makes you happy sugar

Better you just move on

Hello

I don't know what pleases me more....

1. That I was right and was willing to go with my gut feeling with considerable conviction
2. That I don't have to eat dog shit for a month

Well actually, yeah I do :oops:

PS Thanks max. You saved my life dude :notworthy

Bon appetit!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny I notice you are in the quit gambling group now, I'd hazard a guess the last thing the other members in that category need is any advice regarding 'proven system', I must say though I'm fascinated to learn about what has caused you to admit its time to stop?

Johnny I notice you are in the quit gambling group now, I'd hazard a guess the last thing the other members in that category need is any advice regarding 'proven system', I must say though I'm fascinated to learn about what has caused you to admit its time to stop?

He didn't. It was Bryan who had decided to put him there :)

Lol, did you really need to ask that question? :lolup:

I would list all the threads he has contributed to as 'reason', but I'm afraid I won't fit them all in this post. ;)

Johnny Bouffioux Kamloops BC Canada

No reasonably well-balanced person with good intentions wants or needs 7 different accounts on the forums, at least 5 of which he had running at once.

As to Johnny being "misunderstood" I offer the following bit of contemporary wisdom:

HELLO !!!!!!

This is John Bouffioux from Kamloops British Columbia Canada....aka johnnybg,etc,etc,etc.

I would like to explain this situation and offer the following explanation:

First off I am not "johnnyonthebun" or whatever so whoever said he would eat "dogcrap" for a month, well start chewing dude !!!

And I am not all the other names that have shown up and so many people were wiliing to make bets as to the validity....

So here is the reason for the discrepancy: in October of 2005 I(Johnny Bouffioux) was diagnosed with cancer in my left tonsil(nope never had them ripped out as a child). The result was 3 X 14 hour chemotherapy sessions as well as 37 X 45 minute Radiation sessions.(a normal radiation session is 4 to 7 minutes.) Because my Cancer was very aggressive my Oncologist and life saver Dr Pamela Leco mapped out the appropriate treatment. With her involvement and the excellent "Radiology" staff (Especially Rita M)my cancer was pushed back into remission and remains so to this day. The "side effects" as you might say were the loss of my saliva glands and the atrophy of my neck muscles, Thus restricting my diet to be only consisting of liquids(I have not had solid food like a hamburger and fries for over ten years !!!!!!!!! Can you imagine what that is like?? Never lost my sensory abilities and whenever a neighbor BBQ's I can smell the Chicken, burger, steak etc and that by itself is enough to want to jump off a bridge ha ha. But out of respect to Dr. Leco and the staff at the Kelowna Regional Cancer Treatment Centre I could never do that ha ha....
Another "result" of the intense Radiation and Chemo sessions is loss of memory especially short term memory. And as a result of that I could never recall my user name "AND" could find no way to contact anyone for help....Thus the multitude of usernames lol.
To this day I am not sure what username I should use and; I find the whole website very challenging to navigate.

Anyway so to all those who were quick off the start to find fault with "johnnyonthebun" shame on you !!!!!!!!!!!! And to all those who were willing to make bets in order to put more shame on "ME" YOU LOSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the "ONE" "SINGLE" person who actually had the correct answer " I don't think this person really means to be disruptive" I commend you on your foresight and ability to see "good" and "good intent" within the readings for what they were....

Hope this clears things up and if the "Webmaster" "Bryan"???? reads this please email me at johnbouf@gmail.com or jasonferber69@gmail.com(brother in law) and hopefully we can cut this down to just one "good" username !!!

Thank you,

Johnny Bouffioux
Kamloops BC Canada V2B7L4

Well I was going to pop a DVD on or similar but I think I'll keep an eye on this thread instead.

Sorry if I'm totally wrong but umpteen posts Vs one kind of sways my thought process on this one.

I totally feel for you if indeed the cancer story is true, in fact it has to be, no one in their right mind would invent such a terrible, sad and heart warming story.

I truly wish you a 100% recovery and long, healthy life.

Onto other matters, those who 'over argue' their point are usually guilty as charged (not saying that's the case here but...) Apologies (again) but unfortunately it is human nature to think this way.

I am one of the most (if not the most) understanding, patient, diplomatic and trusting members on here and even I have my doubts and yes I am allowed to blown sunshine up my own ass once a year :D

@mcGameboy, if its 'necking turds time' I'll eat half, anything to help a a mate!

Well I was going to pop a DVD on or similar but I think I'll keep an eye on this thread instead.

Sorry if I'm totally wrong but umpteen posts Vs one kind of sways my thought process on this one.

I totally feel for you if indeed the cancer story is true, in fact it has to be, no one in their right mind would invent such a terrible, sad and heart warming story.

I truly wish you a 100% recovery and long, healthy life.

Onto other matters, those who 'over argue' their point are usually guilty as charged (not saying that's the case here but...) Apologies (again) but unfortunately it is human nature to think this way.

I am one of the most (if not the most) understanding, patient, diplomatic and trusting members on here and even I have my doubts and yes I am allowed to blown sunshine up my own ass once a year :D

@mcGameboy, if its 'necking turds time' I'll eat half, anything to help a a mate!

There is no necking turds time mate. He was busted 2 years ago...end of. I ain't wasting another moment in this thread...and neither should you.

There is no necking turds time mate. He was busted 2 years ago...end of. I ain't wasting another moment in this thread...and neither should you.

They are delusional, nonsensical ramblings and I wouldn't pay them any heed.

Jon can be like that sometimes :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Guess the intended 'hidden' partonising, sarcasm whilst covering my ass at the same time was over looked by all :p

Hey man, just to clarify, I was referring Jonnygotthebone you silly sally. No one in their right mind could take him seriously after those shenanigans last time. I had totally forgotten about this and his other thread!

Hey man, just to clarify, I was referring Jonnygotthebone you silly sally. No one in their right mind could take him seriously after those shenanigans last time. I had totally forgotten about this and his other thread!

Easy buddy, though never crossed my mind that it was aimed at me.:thumbsup:

Even if it was I'd have found the funny side anyway, takes a hell of a lot to piss me off person to person, yet these slots seem to do it in a nano-second with unyielding consistency :p

The post a few moments ago was a weak ass attempt at justifying why I even gave OP the time of day lol :oops:

Easy buddy, though never crossed my mind that it was aimed at me.:thumbsup:

Even if it was I'd have found the funny side anyway, takes a hell of a lot to piss me off person to person, yet these slots seem to do it in a nano-second with unyielding consistency :p

The post a few moments ago was a weak ass attempt at justifying why I even gave OP the time of day lol :oops:

Now all we need is a Jonnyb slot and I'd probably retire from slotting due to mental exhaustion :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back