Jasminebed's £250 Freeroll at 32Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the difference??? :confused: :confused:

They don't use the same servers so obviously it's them 32Red have those problems from.
I've never have had that kind of problems on 32Red since I signed up. I hope they fix it soon :)

I forgot to play them continues so I am probably last in this tourny:D
Thanks anyway. All extra is always fun. Now it's someone else turn to win huge and share. Harry maybe:p

They don't use the same servers so obviously it's them 32Red have those problems from.
I've never have had that kind of problems on 32Red since I signed up. I hope they fix it soon :)

I forgot to play them continues so I am probably last in this tourny:D
Thanks anyway. All extra is always fun. Now it's someone else turn to win huge and share. Harry maybe:p

Sure they don't. .. shall i assume then that the 32RED tech team is incompetent to fix this issues? Others seem to be able to provide a smooth running client.

If you followed my DOA posts you know i lost some 7k in the past 3 days, but be assured that after my next WL on a high bet i will sponsor a tournie :D

I love 32,Red and have always spoken highly of them.

I don't understand why they can't fix this lag issue though. It's happening every session with spins periodically rolling forever. It really is affecting my enjoyment.

Sure they don't. .. shall i assume then that the 32RED tech team is incompetent to fix this issues? Others seem to be able to provide a smooth running client.

If you followed my DOA posts you know i lost some 7k in the past 3 days, but be assured that after my next WL on a high bet i will sponsor a tournie :D

Or MG and them are having a fight where they argue about the server:D We don't know who's suppose to fix it but I'm sure they are doing all they can.

No I don't read so many threads these days but losing 7k must feel awful. Imagine what tournies we could have had with all that money:p

14th for me. RTP was almost bang on 100% (100.09%). Good tourny. Thanks to Mark and to Jas for helping to make it happen. :notworthy

35th with all addons played.. like most MPV players, best I could hope for was breaking even - didnt even get that :oops:

has the prices been paid out ?

could someone tell me how many prizes there was as when i last looked i was 38th which was a prize but no funds added :confused:

Finished in 8th... gave me a few minutes in play time. I preferred the play time in the tourney!
Thanks Jasmine and Mark for setting this up.
Hope you have a blast in Cuba Jas! It's Mexico and 2 weeks for me coming up next week! :cool:

I forgot about the cash prize. I finished 3rd, but only got bonus money

I think it will be clear why you haven't got it yet if you just read Mark's first post again :)

Save yourself some time and go straight to the last sentence...

I think it will be clear why you haven't got it yet if you just read Mark's first post again :)

If you mean the "PM Mark" I did so but haven't received :)

He is a man of integrity so it either slipped his mind or he has been too busy

If you mean the "PM Mark" I did so but haven't received :)

He is a man of integrity so it either slipped his mind or he has been too busy

True, never trust that Mark will remember:p

He would help the world if he could but until he can then we shouldn't ask too much of him. Send him another pm...or three:D

Yeah,i did see that. but i was going to wait until he'd been onlīne, rather than bothering him over the weekend

Had a fabulous time in Cuba, that little bonus trip was down to some luck at 32Red the weekend before.

Congrats to all the winners, and those that did not win, I hope you at least had fun.

Thank you again Mark for making this happen, it was a lot of extra work for you, and I am sure we all appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back