Jammin Jars

I have only ever played this a couple of times as it isn’t really my kind of game. However I made a small deposit with a very small bonus tied in and hit lucky.(not on this game).

With a lot of wagering to do I thought I will use it to try games I never really bother with that can pay big and hope I get lucky.

I hit the bonus round and was just wondering if this is unlucky or par for the course. Funnily enough the last time I played it something similar happened.68C512A4-929D-47E3-85AF-F2F27237800E.png

I love when i see streamers get bonus what pays nothing on this and they are like "what the fuck is this bonus round" ... ITS FUCKING NORMAL BONUS ROUND!! on this piece of shit...
My every bonus if wilds get more away from each other they leave screen... never seen anything even half decent on this slo... i mean scratching card

I can see how this game produces mega hits. If those 4 jars are included in a single win it would be enormous (probably extremely rare) but certainly exciting when they get close together.

I got 4 jars lined up (x5 - x9) for a 1300x tonight on a EUR 0,40 bet at Leovegas. Forgot to screencapture :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back