James Gandolfini dies at 51 :(

Osloking

Non-Gambler
"Gandolfini is believed to have suffered a heart attack. He was 51.

Gandolfini was in Italy to attend the 59th Taormina Film Festival in Sicily -- and he was scheduled to participate in a festival event this weekend with Italian director Gabriele Muccino."

I am big sopranos fan so this is really sad news, he was a such a great actor. RIP...

Obit_James_Gandolfini_COll_20130619200822_320_240.JPG

How sad. I really admired him. "The Sopranos" was one of the best things that came out of television in the last couple of decades. I'll surely miss this talented man.

Definitely a gifted individual. Had something very likeable in a fatherly way in most of the characters he played.

Seemed like a righteous dude:thumbsup:

May he rest in peace :(

I know, we were watching the news earlier and they broke in with this story, Ray turned and said, "OMG he was younger than ME!" I wasn't a fan of the Sopranos, but I saw several interviews with him and he seemed like a really nice decent guy.

My favourite tv series ever The Sopranos (bar the last episode), even got the box set which I have re-watched several times. Amazing actor.

RIP James.

How sad. I really admired him. "The Sopranos" was one of the best things that came out of television in the last couple of decades. I'll surely miss this talented man.

THE best thing. By a mile.

If anyone has not seen this programme, beg steal or borrow all six seasons and be prepared to lose the next two weeks of your life.

Utterly superb.

A sad loss.

I was watching him in True Romance a couple of nights ago.
His scene with Patricia Arquette is the best bit of that movie (besides the Walken/Hopper scene).

The tension that builds and explodes is incredible, and he really imparted the needed terrifying presence that makes the viewer get involved with her character

James Gandolfini R.I.P.

I feel sad such a great guy (he was well loved) and such a HUGE talent
has left this world. Too young at 51 and just riding the crest of the enormous
career ahead of him.
My condolences to his new bride and young children and family. Very sad news.
Heartbreaking. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back