Jackpotjoy YOU MUST READ THIS

stoneman

Dormant account
I joined Jackpotjoy yesterday, played Colour Wheel which is not on the excluded games for WR. Played for about 45 minutes about 300 wager, only needed to wager 160, but the game is so easy to win on, check it out, anyway, went back to my account and noticed that the WR had not gone down. Phoned up the service line, explained the situation, and he came back with"sorry, that is an excluded game for WR". I said it is not listed in the T&C, he agreed that as it was a new game, it had been missed off, so I said that was not my problem, and told him to award the 300 for the WR, he went to a superviser who said that they were not prepared to do this, and I had to keep playing a further 160. After I explained that if they did not do it I would take them to the Trading Standards people, with a copy of my betting, and their T&C's, she offered to just take away my 25 bonus, and put my WR to zero, and advised me that it might be better if I didn't play with them anymore, as she advised that I withdrawal my money.
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
Never heard of this casino before. :confused:
But unfortunately have heard this sort of BS before!

A quick glance at their homepage - looks like Wagerworks, except they don't have the right games. Any idea what it is & how long this casino has been running?

The game you mention is definitely NOT excluded in the T&C's right now.
Please keep us informed when they agree they must pay you!
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
Though I'd check this place out - what a fun site!

They look well established Stoneman, I think you should get paid.

Tried their Bingo - first time I've EVER played online!
Noticed they have a mini slot to steal your money while you're waiting for the bingo to start - had a dabble...

Not quite 'Winner screenshot' standard! :D
 

dominique

Dormant account
Jackpotjoy is among the top ten gaming sites in the UK. It has a very different flavor.

They are very well established. They may be going public soon - I read some article to this effect recently. They are just launching a US site. I am carrying the US version on my site as "instant games".

They have free play that gives prizes for points. This free play has a more than 100% payout I believe, games are very loose like at Pogo. Play free for prizes places need to do this and they all do.

Payout at real play is the usual parameters.

I will alert someone to this post. I am sure this will be taken care of without a hitch.
 

jenn

Dormant account
Hi there,

Weve reviewed this issue at Jackpotjoy and agree that the Bonus terms & conditions on site were not up to date and didnt include one of our latest game Colour Wheel. We have since updated the site and apologise any inconvenience this may have caused.

With this particular issue, because of our oversight, we immediately offered to count any excluded wagers into the wagering requirement and removed the bonus from the account leaving any winnings available to play on site as normal or withdraw if preferred.

We'd like to thank the member for bringing this issue to our attention and appreciate the feedback that has been posted on the forum. Jackpotjoy value all their members greatly and aim to offer the highest level of service possible to ensure the experience on site is an enjoyable one.

Kind regards

Jenny W
Customer Support Manager
 

Annorax

Dormant account
jenn said:
Hi there,

Weve reviewed this issue at Jackpotjoy and agree that the Bonus terms & conditions on site were not up to date and didnt include one of our latest game Colour Wheel. We have since updated the site and apologise any inconvenience this may have caused.

With this particular issue, because of our oversight, we immediately offered to count any excluded wagers into the wagering requirement and removed the bonus from the account leaving any winnings available to play on site as normal or withdraw if preferred.

We'd like to thank the member for bringing this issue to our attention and appreciate the feedback that has been posted on the forum. Jackpotjoy value all their members greatly and aim to offer the highest level of service possible to ensure the experience on site is an enjoyable one.

Kind regards

Jenny W
Customer Support Manager

If the player completed the WR and should have cleared the bonus, why did you remove the bonus? By your own admission, the player has earned it.
 

wobble33

Experienced Member
Annorax said:
If the player completed the WR and should have cleared the bonus, why did you remove the bonus? By your own admission, the player has earned it.
annorax
these are the terms off the site for the bonus after wagering deposit and bonus x4.
4.5 Members are required to wager FOUR times the total amount deposited (member deposit [capped at the maximum potential promotional bonus amount] + promotional bonus) BEFORE it will be possible to make a withdrawal. Wagers made on Roulette or Colour Wheel will not contribute to the wagering requirements with respect to the withdrawal of funds.

4.6 All bonus amounts are for wagering purposes only. No withdrawal will be honoured for an amount less than the sign up bonus. Upon a members FIRST withdrawal (regardless of the number of deposits), any amount up to the equivalent value of the PLAY BONUS will be deducted from the members account prior to settlement.
so its what u call a STICKY bonus, can never be cashed out.........
 

jetset

RIP Brian
CAG
Jackpot Joy is a UK-based online company currently valued at GBP 100 million and claims to pay out millions every month with half a million players on it's books (note probably not all active in the sense that they probably don't all gamble on a regular basis every week).

Last time I looked it over it was using Gamesys software, but that may have changed. It's operated by Instant Win Channel Managers in London 020 728 7443.
 

universexf6

Dormant account
Simpley their mistake, isn't it?

I don't believe a "notable UK book" can do such this thing. T&C is the
only way we can prove ourselves as a player by. I hope you will
get paid without any more bothering, Stoneman. Simply their mistake,
again.
 

Annorax

Dormant account
wobble33 said:
annorax
these are the terms off the site for the bonus after wagering deposit and bonus x4.
4.5 Members are required to wager FOUR times the total amount deposited (member deposit [capped at the maximum potential promotional bonus amount] + promotional bonus) BEFORE it will be possible to make a withdrawal. Wagers made on Roulette or Colour Wheel will not contribute to the wagering requirements with respect to the withdrawal of funds.

4.6 All bonus amounts are for wagering purposes only. No withdrawal will be honoured for an amount less than the sign up bonus. Upon a members FIRST withdrawal (regardless of the number of deposits), any amount up to the equivalent value of the PLAY BONUS will be deducted from the members account prior to settlement.
so its what u call a STICKY bonus, can never be cashed out.........

The problem here is that Color Wheel wasn't listed when the player played. According to the terms that were posted on the casino's website when the player played, Color Wheel was a legal game for the purposes of this bonus. Please don't use changes made after the player played and posted here to try to make me look stupid.... it just doesn't work.

The player earned the bonus, and should receive it.
 

wobble33

Experienced Member
Annorax said:
The problem here is that Color Wheel wasn't listed when the player played. According to the terms that were posted on the casino's website when the player played, Color Wheel was a legal game for the purposes of this bonus. Please don't use changes made after the player played and posted here to try to make me look stupid.... it just doesn't work.

The player earned the bonus, and should receive it.
annorax
are you on some kind of glue here? or maybe drugs! the situation you asked was WHY did the casino take OFF the bonus? i replied because this bonus has ALWAYS being a STICKY BONUS. when you cash out, the bonus dissapears, and you are left with your winnings! i played this yesterday. i deposited 100 got 100 bonus. i done the wagering and finished on 330, so when i cashed in, the 100 had gone out of my account, leaving me with a total of 130.00. see what i mean here?
 

buck

Experienced Member
JackpotJoy Terms and Conditions

This site needs to get their stuff together. Went to website and read terms and conditions of sign up bonus .
Per main site:

"5 Members are required to wager FOUR times the total amount deposited (member deposit [capped at the maximum potential promotional bonus amount] + promotional bonus) BEFORE it will be possible to make a withdrawal. Wagers made on Roulette or Colour Wheel will not contribute to the wagering requirements with respect to the withdrawal of funds."

However after making the deposit and getting the bonus I get different terms and conditions that BJ is excluded.

I have requested bonus to be removed, and will probably go elsewhere to gamble.

Buck
 

buck

Experienced Member
JackpotJoy Terms and Conditions Caveat Emptor

Huh

So the main site contains no T&C to excluding BJ. After the initial deposit bonus is credited and then BJ is excluded on new pop up T&C. When I asked to have this removed I get this response.
Per E-mail
The cash match bonus promotion is automatically credited to playing
accounts and unfortunately we cannot remove them manually. If you now wish
to only play the above excluded games we can confirm that after 14 days
the bonus will be deducted from your account automatically and then you
will be free to withdraw your funds as normal within My Account.
Please see the relevant term:

Caveat Emptor.

Reputable in UK? I think not.

Buck
 

wobble33

Experienced Member
buck said:
Huh

So the main site contains no T&C to excluding BJ. After the initial deposit bonus is credited and then BJ is excluded on new pop up T&C. When I asked to have this removed I get this response.
Per E-mail
The cash match bonus promotion is automatically credited to playing
accounts and unfortunately we cannot remove them manually. If you now wish
to only play the above excluded games we can confirm that after 14 days
the bonus will be deducted from your account automatically and then you
will be free to withdraw your funds as normal within My Account.
Please see the relevant term:

Caveat Emptor.

Reputable in UK? I think not.

Buck
buck
i know where you are coming from here. i played as said earlier and didnt get that message about blackjack being excluded. my relation played later (2 hours) and got that message also excluding blackjack :what:
i think there is definitily another mistake here because on the terms page, its definitily allowed. i think someone from cs needs to come on here, to clear things up for people.........btw, recieved the message i am recieving a cheque within a few days.... :thumbsup:
 

stoneman

Dormant account
Thank you all for your support regarding this matter. I have had no further response from jackpotjoy, even though in there response further back in this thread they admitted it was there mistake, agreed to count the game towards the WR, but then REMOVED MY BONUS!!! I have since withdrawn the money I deposited. I spent 10 minutes on the phone to them trying to get my bonus, but just hit a brick wall. The worst thing is , is that I linked to the site via an affiliate site, so I would get 15 from them for joining, and this has been declined by jackpotjoy, as they say I am a bonus abuser!!
 

JimMorrison

Dormant account
stoneman said:
Thank you all for your support regarding this matter. I have had no further response from jackpotjoy, even though in there response further back in this thread they admitted it was there mistake, agreed to count the game towards the WR, but then REMOVED MY BONUS!!! I have since withdrawn the money I deposited. I spent 10 minutes on the phone to them trying to get my bonus, but just hit a brick wall. The worst thing is , is that I linked to the site via an affiliate site, so I would get 15 from them for joining, and this has been declined by jackpotjoy, as they say I am a bonus abuser!!
4.6 All bonus amounts are for wagering purposes only.

Of course they removed your bonus, it's a sticky bonus and those are always removed. It's in the terms.
 

buck

Experienced Member
JackpotJoy Terms and Conditions

Jim,
You need to read the complete thread.

I requested they remove the bonus though main site is void of BJ exclusion. Only after they award bonus does it pop up that BJ is excluded. They told me that they couldn't manually remove bonus. Evidently they could for Stoneman. They told me I could leave it for 14 days and then cash out. LOL


Casino is not on my must visit sites.

Buck
 

JimMorrison

Dormant account
buck said:
Jim,
You need to read the complete thread.

I requested they remove the bonus though main site is void of BJ exclusion. Only after they award bonus does it pop up that BJ is excluded. They told me that they couldn't manually remove bonus. Evidently they could for Stoneman. They told me I could leave it for 14 days and then cash out. LOL


Casino is not on my must visit sites.

Buck
My fault, sorry. I thought you were the OP and didn't understand why you had the bonus removed. Sorry I misread your post.
 
Top