Jackpot party monthly bonus increased wr

Jackpot Party do still send out the odd bonus offer on the old 10xB WR, I got one yesterday which was a 100% match up to £100, which gives a £200 bankroll to wager £1000.

That's clearly worth having a punt at (solidly EV+), so I set about Ruby Slippers at 90p spins, landed a couple of wins in the £60-£100 range and the very nice £250 win shown below, decamped to Bruce at 60p spins and he quickly coughed a couple of £70 wins.

With my balance up over £600 I then set about grinding it out on the lower variance slots at modest spins of 60p or less, Super Jackpot Party behaved itself well for over £300 of wagering (balance hardly moved) then just saw it out on a variety of slots at a penny per line.

Ended up cashing out at £563 which makes a very pleasant profit of £460 (Neteller charge me £3 for the NET+ ATM fee).

Since I effectively quit online slots back in June for nothing other than ruthless EV+ bonus play, I have actually done very well, and more than repaired the damage that that dreadful month inflicted upon me, and that's before you factor in my continuous profits from the AWPs in the pubs around here.

I absolutely cannot bring myself to play online slots now on anything other than an EV+ bonus, at the outside I will just about have a go at an EV neutral bonus if I'm in the mood.

But a straight deposit just to chance my luck? Hasn't happened for months now.

View attachment 42715
View attachment 42716

to be honest i was wondering where you have been ) welcome back choppers :thumbsup:

Chopley when are you going to grind out DOA?

Since EV+ bonuses for Netent slots are basically non-existent, probably never :D

Plus I fucking hate DOA, I realise it's got insane hit potential but it's the most deathly dull and annoying slot to play, and it doesn't even have a quickspin mode.

to be honest i was wondering where you have been ) welcome back choppers :thumbsup:

I'm still around but as I'm effectively a 'lapsed player' it's hard to get involved in the day-to-day chatter as I can literally go a week or two at a time without staking so much as a penny online, so I generally don't have much to add to threads on the whole!

Since EV+ bonuses for Netent slots are basically non-existent, probably never :D

Plus I fucking hate DOA, I realise it's got insane hit potential but it's the most deathly dull and annoying slot to play, and it doesn't even have a quickspin mode.

While we talk now I have DOA in the bakground, I have done 10+ bonuses and not even 1 has given me 100x stake let alone 1000x. :eek:

I'm still around but as I'm effectively a 'lapsed player' it's hard to get involved in the day-to-day chatter as I can literally go a week or two at a time without staking so much as a penny online, so I generally don't have much to add to threads on the whole!

I've staked a grand total of ........£10 in the last 2 weeks, and cashed out £11.06........:)

Bored witless with the whole scenario now, it's more entertaining to be on here TBH.

I've staked a grand total of ........£10 in the last 2 weeks, and cashed out £11.06........:)

Bored witless with the whole scenario now, it's more entertaining to be on here TBH.

Yeah it's amazing how you can go from 'really keen player' to 'just couldn't give a shit' pretty much overnight isn't it?

I've got that £563 sat in my Neteller account and it's been there since yesterday morning when Jackpot Party paid (just haven't been arsed to go and withdraw it from an ATM), but the idea that I'd actually re-deposit any of it anywhere for a straight gamble is laughable to me.

Odd business, really.

Yeah it's amazing how you can go from 'really keen player' to 'just couldn't give a shit' pretty much overnight isn't it?

I've got that £563 sat in my Neteller account and it's been there since yesterday morning when Jackpot Party paid (just haven't been arsed to go and withdraw it from an ATM), but the idea that I'd actually re-deposit any of it anywhere for a straight gamble is laughable to me.

Odd business, really.

Agreed. I've just lost interest. I deposited £10 at Virgin, played about 1hr. at 20p stakes, got to 15 and suddenly felt the pointlessness. So had a few more spins and cashed out. That was last Tuesday. Haven't deposited since. It suddenly seems futile and tedious, unless, as you say, you get an offer you can't reasonably refuse. Those are few and far between though.

Jackpot Party do still send out the odd bonus offer on the old 10xB WR, I got one yesterday which was a 100% match up to £100, which gives a £200 bankroll to wager £1000.

That's clearly worth having a punt at (solidly EV+), so I set about Ruby Slippers at 90p spins, landed a couple of wins in the £60-£100 range and the very nice £250 win shown below, decamped to Bruce at 60p spins and he quickly coughed a couple of £70 wins.

With my balance up over £600 I then set about grinding it out on the lower variance slots at modest spins of 60p or less, Super Jackpot Party behaved itself well for over £300 of wagering (balance hardly moved) then just saw it out on a variety of slots at a penny per line.

Ended up cashing out at £563 which makes a very pleasant profit of £460 (Neteller charge me £3 for the NET+ ATM fee).

Since I effectively quit online slots back in June for nothing other than ruthless EV+ bonus play, I have actually done very well, and more than repaired the damage that that dreadful month inflicted upon me, and that's before you factor in my continuous profits from the AWPs in the pubs around here.

I absolutely cannot bring myself to play online slots now on anything other than an EV+ bonus, at the outside I will just about have a go at an EV neutral bonus if I'm in the mood.

But a straight deposit just to chance my luck? Hasn't happened for months now.

Enzo must have turned your switch off, LOL... :D

Odd business, really.

I know... Over the last two weeks I've spent let's see I did the Omni Spend $5 get $40 free, Fly spend $7 get $50 free, and the Betsafe Spend $15 get $30 Free. I've made a few $10 deposits at 32 Red on a 100% bonus. Plus a few other small deposits.

So that's a total of around $80 these last two weeks compared to the $50 or so I used to spend online daily (seven days a week) which comes to a total of about $700 every two weeks (YIKES!) but that's only $350 a week. Looking back I was putting a small fortune into online slots but fifty here fifty there didn't seem like much at the time :rolleyes:

My wallet is thanking me as well as I haven't had a big win in months of online slotting. I still do the regular trips to my local. Playing on the right games I'm decently in profit as well. Took $300 with me the other night and turned that into $3000 thanks to some big wins on Lucky 88, 5 Dragons, and More Hearts :D None of the betting $3 winning $30 features I was getting online. Plus I really like to play on the real machines as well.

When you lose on every deposit things just start to get a bit boring. You know your not going to win so wheres the excitement? Wheres the incentive to deposit?

Anyway sorry for the derail :oops:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back