Jackpot Factory won't give me my account information

vtlady

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 22, 2006
Location
USA
JP rep response

GOCC said:
I have just teplephoned Jackpot Factory and explained I have a new comp and dont know my account details

They asked me

My Name
My Address
My Postcode
My Email Address
My Date of Birth

They asked what games I played and what method of deposit I used

I got an email with my account number on
and an email the lady reset my password

Took 5 mins. Have you actually tried phoning???


Well, the JP rep e-mailed me and said he had no control on how long it took for them to get me my information. Also, told me to tune it down on my post in this forum. If I didn't he was going to blast me here. What for their incompetence. I asked for this information back on april 6, 2006. I responded I kept the e-mail responses I got from them and if he didn't stop threaten me I would post them here. So all could know what incompetent liers they are. It's not my fault they are in hot water because of their BS marketing of the weak and disadvantage.
 

Let_It_Ride

Non-Gambler
Joined
Feb 21, 2006
Location
europe
are you waiting for your account login so you can play at their casino again? if so do you really want to give them your business?

I had problems with a cashout and poor CS so I sent them an email to close my account, not that they care in losing a customer, but sure made me feel good :)
 

GOCC

Banned User - violation of <a href="http://www.cas
Joined
Jul 19, 2005
Location
UK
vtlady said:
Well, the JP rep e-mailed me and said he had no control on how long it took for them to get me my information. Also, told me to tune it down on my post in this forum. If I didn't he was going to blast me here. What for their incompetence. I asked for this information back on april 6, 2006. I responded I kept the e-mail responses I got from them and if he didn't stop threaten me I would post them here. So all could know what incompetent liers they are. It's not my fault they are in hot water because of their BS marketing of the weak and disadvantage.

I just ask again, have you tried phoning them
 

vtlady

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 22, 2006
Location
USA
Let_It_Ride said:
are you waiting for your account login so you can play at their casino again? if so do you really want to give them your business?

I had problems with a cashout and poor CS so I sent them an email to close my account, not that they care in losing a customer, but sure made me feel good :)


Are you kidding!!! They already have plenty of my money. I wouldn't play there if they paid me to do so, after the way they have treated me.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
vtlady said:
I would like my information in writing. Thank you though for yur suggestion.
Geeze lady, please pick up the phone and put this thread to rest. Thanks!
 

Pinababy69

RIP Lisa
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Location
Toronto, Ontario - Canada
Vtlady, there must be more to this than simply wanting your account numbers. What info is it exactly that you MUST HAVE in writing? None of this makes sense. As a previous poster suggested, you can obtain your acct #'s within about ten minutes with a phone call, and a simple security check on the casino's end. And if you have no intention of playing there, why not just close your accounts? Why even pursue the info? I'm totally baffled. :confused:
 

Pinababy69

RIP Lisa
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Location
Toronto, Ontario - Canada
vtlady said:
I have been waiting since the first week in April. I wanted my account login information. I also wanted to know what names they were using to debit my account with.

Okay, now I'm really confused. What names they were using? Are you looking for a list of all your deposits for each account, so that you can compare them to bank debits or neteller withdrawals or something?
 

vtlady

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 22, 2006
Location
USA
Pinababy69 said:
Okay, now I'm really confused. What names they were using? Are you looking for a list of all your deposits for each account, so that you can compare them to bank debits or neteller withdrawals or something?

yes, I am checking my accounts for debits. That is why I want it in writing.
 

vtlady

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 22, 2006
Location
USA
JP account information

I finally called and I was able to get my account numbers. Now if I can get my account numbers so quickly, why can't the casino rep give me what I have asked for?
 

Pinababy69

RIP Lisa
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Location
Toronto, Ontario - Canada
vtlady said:
I finally called and I was able to get my account numbers.

Now that you have your acct #'s, you can go into your CashCheck and check your deposit history at each casino. You can check as far back as January, 2005. And it lists the method used for each deposit, as well as date...so you should be able to get all the info you need now I would think.
 

vinylweatherman

You type well loads
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Location
United Kingdom
Names

Pinababy69 said:
Okay, now I'm really confused. What names they were using? Are you looking for a list of all your deposits for each account, so that you can compare them to bank debits or neteller withdrawals or something?

JF debits are taken with a few names. The main one is INEXIA, occasionally, they will use "tabletonsa" for a deposit through a credit or debit card. I do not remember tabletonsa on Neteller.

VTLady may be having a problem reconciling deposits with bank statements. This will be down to tabletonsa probably. I have noticed that they can sometimes take weeks to request a debit, although when I have checked backwards, the correct amounts have been taken.

Perhaps VTlady was asking for more than just the numbers in writing. Much of this info is in cashcheck, although records before 2005 are not, and these may be harder to obtain. Another route that I expect many players do not know about is to use the ProcCyber website. This has a player checking facility for the transactions it handles. This gives more information than on credit card statements, as it identifies the actual casino that had the money, rather than just the generic merchant code/name.
 

Pinababy69

RIP Lisa
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Location
Toronto, Ontario - Canada
Well, that could explain why it's taking so long. Originally, it sounded like she was just waiting for her acct #'s, which as everyone stated, shouldn't have taken more than a few minutes.
 
Top