Jackpot Capital Usually Next Day Cashout

Not 10 hours. It will be about 36 by the time I get paid. Like I said it was always like clockwork. Cashout any time during the day or evening and paid by the time I wake up. It's just not working that way right now. I don't even mind waiting two days, but I was spoiled. lol I was just trying to see if it changed for anyone else, so I know what to expect for the future.

Michelle

have you asked the live chat support, why it takes so long?

that's not a good sign, because they had only at the beginning from their launch this 48 hours waiting period, but the last few months it never takes more than 24 hours, so i'm really wondering.

Pending Payout

Hi missmichelle,

Thank you for your patronage and congratulations on your winnings. We at Jackpot Capital process payouts within 24-48 hours once the necessary checks and audits on winnings have been performed.

However, it seems that some documents are still outstanding for a recently newly used deposit method. An e-mail of the need for these, was sent to you yesterday.

Kindly forward these documents as soon as possible for a speedy payout completion.

Cheers,
Yasmeen :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back