It's the end of the world....

I just heard in a private investment forum I belong to some very smart, big name investment analysts guys talking about a disturbing pattern in the current sell off in the Stock market.

What these guys are saying is that there is an OBVIOUS sell pattern in the last few days in very very large blocks of stock that appears to be designed to help the market crash...

In other words, according to these guys, we are and have been under an economic attack by persons unknown...

According to these analysts, all the "bail out/Rescue" plans the governments are putting in place are only doing what whoever is attacking us wants.

I don't know if this is true or not. But I have to say it makes a hell of a lot more sense to me than the current government explanation as to why this Market crash is happening.

winbig said:
*shoots self for naming this thread the way I did....now I can't get that blasted song out of my head *
LOL... It keeps running thru my head as well...

I just heard in a private investment forum I belong to some very smart, big name investment analysts guys talking about a disturbing pattern in the current sell off in the Stock market.

What these guys are saying is that there is an OBVIOUS sell pattern in the last few days in very very large blocks of stock that appears to be designed to help the market crash...

In other words, according to these guys, we are and have been under an economic attack by persons unknown...

According to these analysts, all the "bail out/Rescue" plans the governments are putting in place are only doing what whoever is attacking us wants.

I don't know if this is true or not. But I have to say it makes a hell of a lot more sense to me than the current government explanation as to why this Market crash is happening.

LOL... It keeps running thru my head as well...

As amazing as what they're saying is, it definitely makes sense. I think we all had a feeling that the next terrorist act would be "subtle." IE: Not blowing anything up. It just makes it easier to do it the way they are....manipulate the market and sit back and watch Dubya and his cronies do exactly what the 'terrorists' planned on.

I got a feeling this is going to be in the main stream news soon... The stuff these guys are pointing out can not be ignored or explained away.

According to the Analysts, they have been in direct contact with Paulson's office about this and the first response was the sound of all the people in Paulson's office chins hitting the floor... That is almost a direct quote.

One of these analysts, used to work with Paulson at Leiman Brothers and knows him personally, he has indicated he has been trying to contact Paulson directly, but so far has been unable too.

That method of attack is as old as money is itself...if you really want to hurt someone, attack their financial sources...anyone that has kept up with the conspiratorial info that is out there knows that this has been in the planning for years now, wait for the weeks and months to follow and the chat will definitely get real interesting around the financial markets...

I was just told, that Mike Huckabee, was just on Faux News talking about this very thing... I didn't see it, so I don't know what Huckabee said.

Thread closed

I'm upgrading this thread to closed until tomorrow morning. I'll separate the financial conspiracy theories from the religious stuff so that the original thread can carry on. This was a serious derailment.

A little levity doing the rounds by email at present:

NEW STOCK MARKET TERMS

CEO --Chief Embezzlement Officer.

CFO-- Corporate Fraud Officer.

BULL MARKET -- A random market movement causing an investor to mistake

himself for a financial genius.

BEAR MARKET -- A 6 to 18 month period when the kids get no allowance and

the wife gets no jewelry.

VALUE INVESTING -- The art of buying low and selling lower.

P/E RATIO -- The percentage of investors wetting their pants as the

market keeps crashing.

BROKER -- What my broker has made me.

STANDARD & POOR -- Your life in a nutshell.

STOCK ANALYST -- Idiot who just downgraded your stock.

STOCK SPLIT -- When your ex-wife and her lawyer split your assets

equally between themselves.

FINANCIAL PLANNER -- A guy whose phone has been disconnected.

MARKET CORRECTION -- The day after you buy stocks

CASH FLOW-- The movement your money makes as it disappears down the toilet.

YAHOO -- What you yell after selling it to some poor sucker for $240 per share.

WINDOWS -- What you jump out of when you're the sucker who bought

Yahoo @ $240 per share.

INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR -- Past year investor who's now locked up in a

nuthouse.

PROFIT -- An archaic word no longer in use

As far as the Financial attack goes, the analysts this morning have backed off somewhat from their accusations.

There are several people that over the weekend have made some good points about how the sell off could appear like an attack, but not be, with the large automatic sell programs in place.

That rollercoaster of a ride on the stock market last week is a perfect example of how McCains plan to privatize social security is NOT a good idea.

I was reading up on Economic Terrorism and I certainly hope and pray that our goverment does a better job of addressing it than they did with the Iraq fiasco because that is some scary stuff!

The EU is pouring billions into this global rescue plan - just a few numbers I caught from newscasts included Germany Euro 480 billion; France Euro 360 billion and Austria Euro 100 billion, and the Brits have lent the Icelandic bank GBP 100 million in addition to the billions it has committed to bailing out its own banks.

The scale of this is absolutely staggering, but it appears to be turning things around...but all of us are going to be feeling the pain of this for some time I fear.

Some quarters are calling on the Brit government to ensure it puts the right people on the boards of the banks in which it now has a stake; others are urging a more drastic purge of executive ranks responsible for this mess than the four or five senior execs who have so far fallen on their swords.

And UK observers shouldn't be fooled by the condition that banking execs will get no cash bonuses this year - stock options are still being allowed.

Here's a name America will become increasingly familiar with:

Neel Kashkari (Age 35)

He's the assistant Treasury secretary who is interim head of the US bailout program.

Glad to see one of his early statements that says his officials are developing guidelines to govern the purchase of soured mortgage-related assets to obviate profiteering from misfortune. However, he gave few details about how the program will actually work in buying bad assets and bank stock.

That rollercoaster of a ride on the stock market last week is a perfect example of how McCains plan to privatize social security is NOT a good idea.
Thats NOT McCain's idea, Ronald Regan planned to privatize Social Security first, then Bush 41 wanted to do it, then G.W. Bush's... Now McCain's....

I don't care who's idea it is... Privatizing Social Security is a BAD Idea. Letting a company make a profit from disabled and retired people is almost as bad an idea as letting companies profit from peoples illness's has turned out to be.

That's correct Lots0, thanks for reminding me. hehe

Obama just announced a new rescure plan for the middle class. I have to try to find it online and check it out.

Middle class? What's that?
Obama To Outline Middle Class Rescue Plan

Barack Obama plans to give what his campaign describes as "a major policy address" on Monday detailing a new economic rescue plan.

While the campaign did not release details of the program, it did specify that the address will provide relief for the middle class.

Obama has long called for a second economic stimulus package following up on the tax rebates that were sent out earlier in the year. He has stepped up these calls lately, since the passage of a $700-billion financial rescue plan that was aimed at easing pressure on troubled financial institutions.

Finger pointing

Back to the original theme of this thread for a moment, I thought this was a good read on the economic crisis we're all facing.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Now that the research firms have had a chance to study the train smash in retrospect, there are some interesting views on the causes.

Back to the original theme of this thread for a moment, I thought this was a good read on the economic crisis we're all facing.

Now that the research firms have had a chance to study the train smash in retrospect, there are some interesting views on the causes.

man....

is this an extra $540B, or is this included in the $850B "bailout?" Where in the #()$*!#$ are we going to come up with this money???

WASHINGTON – The Federal Reserve announced Tuesday that it will provide up to $540 billion in financing to bolster the money market mutual fund industry, its latest effort to get credit flowing more freely again.

The Fed's new program, called the Money Market Investor Funding Facility, will be used to support a private-sector initiative designed to provide liquidity, or cash, to money market investors. The Fed plans to back purchases of short-term debt including certificates of deposit and commercial paper that expire in three months or less from money market mutual funds.

man....

is this an extra $540B, or is this included in the $850B "bailout?" Where in the #()$*!#$ are we going to come up with this money???
We print money without thinking about the end result so what do they care? They are also talking about another stimulas package. :D

I've been following Cooper's Special and I'm very happy to see that he is providing some very good information. It was funny when he said that if they have to get a bigger board to expand the list then so be it.! :lolup:

.......It is possible that banks and mortgage companies that are taken over by the Fed will eventually enforce eviction actions against Americans who don't make their payments. You might think that just how the hell will they find people to buy their houses if most Americans are evicted? Well, there are enough people from other countries who may like to live here. Maybe we become a Chinese Annex country?......

Seems like it has already started!
Financial Times said:
Chinese bargain hunters are preparing to descend on American cities such as Los Angeles and San Francisco, where homeowners have suffered some of the steepest price falls in the US.

SouFun, the biggest real estate website in China, is organising a trip next month to look at properties in California and possibly Nevada. Liu Jian, the companys chief operating officer, said about 300 people had expressed interest in the idea in the three days since it was advertised, though the company would take only a small group on the first trip.

Full article in the Financial Times here:

I still think that US housing has more declines to go. The average home in the US still is far away from affordability for the average US worker. May not bottom for a few years so these Chinese investors would be way too early to go "bottom fishing" here.

Seems like it has already started!

Full article in the Financial Times here:

I still think that US housing has more declines to go. The average home in the US still is far away from affordability for the average US worker. May not bottom for a few years so these Chinese investors would be way too early to go "bottom fishing" here.

Maybe they'll buy the Trop?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back