Its grim up north...

citizenx

Non-Gambler
...or so they say.

Few pics from today taken on my DSLR and edited on my laptop, bought with slots winnings.

Think i'd rather stick to my sleepy little seaside town that the big cities!

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

Hard choice.

Stay in a nice little seaside town where you can walk along the beach breathing in the air and looking at beautiful surroundings.

Or stay in Glasgow looking at the dump with all the rubbish and crap surrounding the streets and avoiding all the drunks ,addicts and beggars during the day and avoiding everyone at night if you want to stay safe.

Damned hard choice lol . :D

The colour of the sea puts me right off, it looks like ****:(

That's the sand being churned up an the output of the rivers after the rain we've had. It's all nutrients so not bad. Might also be me being slightly over zealous on adjusting the raw file before saving :)

Hard choice.

Stay in a nice little seaside town where you can walk along the beach breathing in the air and looking at beautiful surroundings.

Or stay in Glasgow looking at the dump with all the rubbish and crap surrounding the streets and avoiding all the drunks ,addicts and beggars during the day and avoiding everyone at night if you want to stay safe.

Haha. I grew up in Newcastle so know what that's like. That said, even Newcastle is only a few miles from the sea. Can't imagine living so far from the sea though.

Having lived and worked in large cities most of my life I finally moved to a coastal metropolis and live in a seaside suburb about 25 kilometres out...best move I ever made, yet the city advantages are still within easy reach.

Hard choice.

Wolverhampton has increased drastically with these wonderful people over the last 5-10 years. I was a regular (almost daily) up the town back then, be it for a few beers, visit to the bookies or whatever reason.

Now I won't go near the place after dinner time. Fed up with 'You ain't got a spare fag av ya mate' - Erm 'No, not at nearly £10 a pack I ain't'

Or the old classic, 'My mom/sister/next door neighbours cat, is having a real bad day and I need £££'
Fuck OFF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back