It's friday :)

Freeman

Dormant account
Just wanted to wish all my fellow members a really sweet weekend. I know this is not facebook, but if I tried to put you all on my friendslist that... well, that would just be retarded :) In some strange way this forum has become more and more important to me, and I kind of like it. I like the dynamics between members, the interesting topics that pops up once in a while and the fact that we come from all over the world with only one thing in common: gambling. I find you all very intriguing and I'm truely beginning to build me a nest in here. I DID go thru the postingrules before starting this thread and found nothing there has to be a certain topic in focus, so just take it like it is: a member giving a collective beem of feelgood to you all :notworthy

Just wanted to wish all my fellow members a really sweet weekend. I know this is not facebook, but if I tried to put you all on my friendslist that... well, that would just be retarded :) In some strange way this forum has become more and more important to me, and I kind of like it. I like the dynamics between members, the interesting topics that pops up once in a while and the fact that we come from all over the world with only one thing in common: gambling. I find you all very intriguing and I'm truely beginning to build me a nest in here. I DID go thru the postingrules before starting this thread and found nothing there has to be a certain topic in focus, so just take it like it is: a member giving a collective beem of feelgood to you all :notworthy

And a HAPPY FRIDAY to you too!!:)

MaryJean

This is a special Friday. Vacation time...where I don't have to do anything for three weeks :)

Right now I just wish that Rainmaker would stop dancing also and it would have been a perfect start :p

This can never be like Facebook Freeman so don't you worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back