Its crazy, but its coming soon from the same folks who brought us Iraq.

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
Its crazy, but its coming soon from the same folks who brought us Iraq.

Unlike the attack on Iraq five years ago, to deal with Iran there need be no massing of troops. And, with the propaganda buildup already well under way, there need be little, if any, forewarning before shock and awe and pox in the form of air and missile attacks begin.
By Ray McGovern
June 19, 2008
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

aw c'mon, relax guy!
saddam.png

:thumbsup:

If Bush starts a war with Iran just before he leaves office, the people of this country will hang him out to dry... Much like the Italian people did to Benito Mussolini and his live-in whore after the 2nd world war was over.

I know I'd be happy to lend a hand...

im so sick of war here and war there, when will it ever end ? i have no ill will as an american against any other country as prolly over half this country feels the way i do.we did what we had to do in iraq, now its time to bring home our sons and daughters.i have heard its better to fight them there than over here and on this i agree but just what the hell are we there for now? the job is done!!! i dont know about the rest of you but im tired of seeing so many young lives lost , and im so so proud of our troops, lets just hope they all come home soon and that there will be no more wars, what ever happened to people just talking out their differences? i do worry over the nukes that they(iran) now have and some of the other 3erd world countries, now that makes me afraid with fear and fear is what changes people when its all they ever hear or see on the news....laurie

why is only america allowed to have nukes? oh right, because other countries are too irresponsible that they might actually use them. oh wait a sec... :rolleyes:

if nukes were that big a deal, america and everyone else would be forced to disassemble them and THE ENTIRE WORLD would fight against anyone trying to create/possess them.

and about iraq, i don't understand who the "them" is or what the "job" was in lj's post, and i suspect the "answers" to those are two unrelated independent concepts, but we won't get into that again. i can't believe in six years they've yet to bury that bumbling error in judgment. no skin from my nose though, and i'm not complaining because that war in no appreciable way affected my life at all (though neither would the absence of the war have had).

actually i wish america would invade and conquer all the middle eastern oil-bearing countries, because then gas would be cheaper, hopefully for all of us. you guys love your gas, and it makes you so durn mad that it's one of those things you don't have and need to ceaselessly import. really, you're just trying to liberate the oil from the monstrous clutches of the greedy, and in that i wish you success. we'd even chip in some of our delicious water and useful wood, should you pass the gas savings on to lil ol canada.

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back