Its been a while but I am HAVING FUN!

wanda5

FINALLY I am playing and having a good time again! For the last 6 months (or when we started playing again) it just seems like the fun was gone and it was just strait losing or struggling to stay in. I was playing at Roadhouse Reels & in that entire time I never had a cash out that was worth cashing out and the play time hardly lasted. (bad luck?) We now are playing at Riverbelle & although I have not had a cashout yet, I feel like the FUN is lasting a LOT longer.

I think those of us who have been playing bonus slots online for years (before Viper) have seen things change as Viper grew and grew. Its like you used to be able to put in $50-$100 and go up and down for hours or even days before losing EVERYTHING. Maybe you didnt win HUGE amounts often but you got a lot of play time in. There were never these 30 spin losing streaks, or bonus rounds where when you FINALLY get the spins you win $0....not that I can remember. I think it got me sooo spoiled to where NOW when wins are so few and far between, you do get the feeling of feeling like "something is not right"...and as scary as everything has gotten & how many crooks we have been warned about...well lets just say, it feels so good to have finally found a place that I am having fun at again. I dont expect to win HUGE, of course I LOVE the hope & possibility...most of all I love playing long enough to not feel like I have spent more time at the bank then in a game.
I hope I have not just jinxed myself. ;)

I just wanted to share HAPPY stuff !
Finally, it feels good to be back...glad to see so many of my old friends are still here.

Nice to see you back Wanda and I know just what you mean.
Losing is expected but it is just no fun if you feel like you are being robbed.
It is all about entertainment and value for money at the end of the Day and of course that vague hope of hitting the big one.
Best of luck to you :thumbsup:

Hey, welcome back

so where you been lately, jogging? seems to be 2nd favorite around here after gambling :)

We had a few years of craziness...we lost our house to a fire (everyone was safe) and then I had a baby...so my "fun" money went to other things for a REALLY LONG time. Things are great now and my fun money is my fun money again... IF I could just stop buying baby/toddler stuff...i'm so in love with this kid, honestly I never thought I could be this unselfish...especially with my gambling money :p but i'm just mush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back