It's a Baby!

My friend was rooting for Spencer, it's her little brother's name.

I don't think any bookies were offering odds on Archie however. Would be interesting to know how they choose the name, I always think it is interesting how our parents choose to name us. Archie was never a front runner had our kid been a boy. Colin Andrew, was decided pretty much immediately, and took until last week of pregnancy to settle on our daughter's name.

I don't think it's a bad thing to break with tradition as far as naming goes, but come on, could you not have named the little sod Archibald at least?

We joked that since Prince Harry looks a little like Archie, perhaps they are Archie and Veronica, nicknames for each other. That would be kind of a cute story to tell your kid.

It may still be traditional in that it could say Archibald on the birth certificate, just Archie for the new image.....Archie is a popular name in the UK recently.

Took me two days, but just realized the jocularity of the thread title :D

Very Only Fools :D
Those aborigines

I'm going to go Google jocularity now as I still don't get it.......
If I had to guess, the 2019 pc - climate of not ascribing a gender to a baby (ie It's a boy/It's a girl) and given they also opted to not bestow a title (ie prince)

but goaty would know best

If I had to guess, the 2019 pc - climate of not ascribing a gender to a baby (ie It's a boy/It's a girl) and given they also opted to not bestow a title (ie prince)

but goaty would know best
Have they 100% assigned a gender yet or is Archie gender-fluid at this point? :eek2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back