Islam. Yes Islam, we are allowed to discuss it.

I find it weird that its not just one delusional country but seems to be a liberal thing. Our liberal government in Canada want to bring isis fighters back here and try and reform them. So far they have allowed 60 back here and when questioned about it in the house, the liberals simply stated they are watching them and putting 5 million dollars into programs to reform them :eek2::eek2:
Did you vote for ladyboy Justin?.. sorry I couldn’t resist lol.
Got friends and family in Ontario, not one knows anyone whom voted for the clown in charge... people kind haha

Here's how it will play out:

1. Leftie bleeding hearts like Diane Abbott and the BBC will champion her cause.
2. After a lengthy appeals process costing millions she will come back, probably having dropped a couple more junior IS.
3. The state will prosecute her for show, a liberal judge will give her a suspended sentence.
4. Taxpayer will fund extra security in response to death threats she gets.
5. She will sign a publishing deal about her time with IS and earn a small fortune, as another lawyer makes the case that her crimes were committed abroad and not in the UK so she can monetize her story here.
6. The relatives of IS murder victims here can carry on grieving, with a bit of anger thrown in for good measure.
Sadly that’s probably the script.
Corbyn has came out already and expressed his outrage she’s not allowed back, that said a massive vote for him is the ‘minority’s’
So understand his thinking as much as I detest the old communist.

Did you vote for ladyboy Justin?.. sorry I couldn’t resist lol.
Got friends and family in Ontario, not one knows anyone whom voted for the clown in charge... people kind haha

minorities for sure and most Canadian families. Harper messed up when he wasnt attentive to the needs of families. He offered a small boost in child tax credit but taxed it :what:

Justine offered almost double non taxable. As soon I saw that go down I knew without question liberals were getting elected.

Now anytime I get into a conversation with a liberal most of them are like WTF is this guy doing.

Sorry pal you cant look an injured vet in the face and say sorry we cant afford to help you and then 1 week later bring in hundreds of syrians and put them up in the Radisson Hotel and Plaza in Toronto for a year or two and give them $35,000 each. Who in turn destroyed the rooms.

Every election is risky of liberals getting re elected even this dummy because they are smart enough to dump money on families, important causes just before or during the campaign. Where conservatives talk about cuts to make up for the liberals mess. ..Which is ok but families and other need money

They have taken the word son out of our national anthem to make it more inclusive. They have passed laws where no one can speak ill of muslims or else you are criminally charged. People just dont hear about the stuff these lunatics are doing as much because we arent a super power and pretty meaningless on the global stage.

The liberal premier got absolutely smoked for outrageous bs and its the same bs Justine is doing so hopefully its an indication that pretty puffy lipped boy will be on his way back to teaching drama

/sorry for derail

minorities for sure and most Canadian families. Harper messed up when he wasnt attentive to the needs of families. He offered a small boost in child tax credit but taxed it :what:

Justine offered almost double non taxable. As soon I saw that go down I knew without question liberals were getting elected.

Now anytime I get into a conversation with a liberal most of them are like WTF is this guy doing.

Sorry pal you cant look an injured vet in the face and say sorry we cant afford to help you and then 1 week later bring in hundreds of syrians and put them up in the Radisson Hotel and Plaza in Toronto for a year or two and give them $35,000 each. Who in turn destroyed the rooms.

Every election is risky of liberals getting re elected even this dummy because they are smart enough to dump money on families, important causes just before or during the campaign. Where conservatives talk about cuts to make up for the liberals mess. ..Which is ok but families and other need money

They have taken the word son out of our national anthem to make it more inclusive. They have passed laws where no one can speak ill of muslims or else you are criminally charged. People just dont hear about the stuff these lunatics are doing as much because we arent a super power and pretty meaningless on the global stage.

The liberal premier got absolutely smoked for outrageous bs and its the same bs Justine is doing so hopefully its an indication that pretty puffy lipped boy will be on his way back to teaching drama

/sorry for derail
Heard a lot from dr Peterson on the matter, also read the guys book.
My friend whom lives in Ontario cannot stand the man and she’s probably pretty liberal by general standards.
I just cannot fathom how you can elect a guy that literally spouts utter nonsense.
I also seen the vet have his say on YouTube a few weeks back, also a video on older voters being given cash near a border to ‘welcome immigrants’ utterly bizarre mate.

Heard a lot from dr Peterson on the matter, also read the guys book.
My friend whom lives in Ontario cannot stand the man and she’s probably pretty liberal by general standards.
I just cannot fathom how you can elect a guy that literally spouts utter nonsense.
I also seen the vet have his say on YouTube a few weeks back, also a video on older voters being given cash near a border to ‘welcome immigrants’ utterly bizarre mate.

Worst thing the social justice warriors ever did was to try and quiet Peterson. Not many people knew him or his message... until they tried to silence him. Now he blew up into almost a Ben Shapiro 2.0 which is about the last thing liberals wanted.

Well of course they would. Sajid Javid's refreshingly straight-talking for the most part but I think he'll cave in this instance
He’s strengthening his position as a ‘hard line’ guy, tough on Islamic terror...
clearly only to make a push for further power.
The lot want lynching.

Worst thing the social justice warriors ever did was to try and quiet Peterson. Not many people knew him or his message... until they tried to silence him. Now he blew up into almost a Ben Shapiro 2.0 which is about the last thing liberals wanted.
Much more time for the dr than ben.
His transgender stance is epic and I totally agree with the man. How he’s now called a ‘far right’ figure goes to show how utterly mad the left have became..ill not derail the thread further but that actor whom faked a assault shows the frank madness of the left and the media whom peddle it.

I would agree if it wasn't for the fact her views haven't changed. Saying the Manchester bombings were justified? I knew people at that concert who could have been killed. There is no justification for killing kids. She isn't a 15 year old child now, she's an adult. She can fuck off.

Anyway I'm out now before I rant too much, catch you all later :)

And speaking of not reading the entire post.

Did you read the part where I said I would NOT take her back?

And 15. You don’t know what you’re doing. Sorry. You think you know everything and all you care about is the minute ahead of you. That’s it.

However, whatever she decided at 15 has consequences. And too bad. These are the consequences.

this is not a liberal thing @lockinlove i would not want any of the cases that we have that are similar to this one to be let into Canada either. can't trust them. sorry and too bad.

my point was...she was 15. it changed the story for me. but wouldn't let her back into the country. actually doubled down. god knows how indoctrinated she is and what she is capable of.

When my friends and I were 15 year old girls we were chasing boys, wearing make up, talking on the phone and anyone ever spoke to us about this we would find the nearest police office. We arent that easily manipulated. People turn dark at certain times that define them. Hers was 15.

I really don't understand why a good portion of liberals always instantly lean to oh poor them they must feel terrible. Remember when that muslim girl here filed a fake police report saying people beat her up and cut off her hijab and it turned out she made it up? The first thing our Liberal PM did was call a news conference pandering to them, apologizing on Canadians behalf and shaming us before he even had any evidence at all.

Boy did he look like a true idiot that day. Especially since jews were attacked the week before and he didnt say a single thing.

It needs to be written into law that if you leave the country at any point to join a terrorist group you are not allowed back ever. Then this wont arise because it's law. Hopefully when the other sides take powers throughout countries they are smart enough to do this so this BS stops and its never even up for debate.

never said poor her.
never treated her like the victim @slotplayer . au contraire i said, wouldn't let her back in.
does anyone read posts all the way to the end anymore. even the short ones?

and yes i agree, where are the lawmakers when you need them.

And speaking of not reading the entire post.

Did you read the part where I said I would NOT take her back?

And 15. You don’t know what you’re doing. Sorry. You think you know everything and all you care about is the minute ahead of you. That’s it.

However, whatever she decided at 15 has consequences. And too bad. These are the consequences.

this is not a liberal thing @lockinlove i would not want any of the cases that we have that are similar to this one to be let into Canada either. can't trust them. sorry and too bad.

my point was...she was 15. it changed the story for me. but wouldn't let her back into the country. actually doubled down. god knows how indoctrinated she is and what she is capable of.
At 15 people make mistakes like the wrong boyfriend/girlfriend/pronoun..
we may do silly things, that’s expected.
But we do not join a murderous regime that’s defiant on hate and death.. I’m sorry nobody does this lightly, and to suggest 15 is to young to know right from wrong is utterly ridiculous and false.
This creature knew exactly. She lived that life and admitted she enjoyed it until her house of cards fell.
She’s ok to see a decapitated head in the bin?.. totally desensitised and numb, this kind of human has no place in a society that’s civil.
Her age when she joined is merely a small attempted get out clause.
The problem of Islam runs a lot deeper than this evil women .
Yes legally she may return to the uk, imagine being a parent of a child maimed and scarred for life after the manchester bombing that she says is justified.. it’s sick and abhorrent..
I’m sorry her age is moot.. she’s fully aware of whom she supports and where her loyalties lie..
let her rot

At 15 people make mistakes like the wrong boyfriend/girlfriend/pronoun..
we may do silly things, that’s expected.
But we do not join a murderous regime that’s defiant on hate and death.. I’m sorry nobody does this lightly, and to suggest 15 is to young to know right from wrong is utterly ridiculous and false.
This creature knew exactly. She lived that life and admitted she enjoyed it until her house of cards fell.
She’s ok to see a decapitated head in the bin?.. totally desensitised and numb, this kind of human has no place in a society that’s civil.
Her age when she joined is merely a small attempted get out clause.
The problem of Islam runs a lot deeper than this evil women .
Yes legally she may return to the uk, imagine being a parent of a child maimed and scarred for life after the manchester bombing that she says is justified.. it’s sick and abhorrent..
I’m sorry her age is moot.. she’s fully aware of whom she supports and where her loyalties lie..
let her rot

no where in my post did i even remotely say any of those things you point out.
i am all with you on this.

can't you just for one minute entertain that at 15 was way too young to make any decision like she did.
that is all i am saying.
i am not excusing her.
i am not saying she should be forgiven cuz of her age.
i'm not saying anything remotely like that.
didn't say it's a get out clause.
good lord no one reads the posts anymore. they see the first sentence and off to the races.

read my post again.

no where in my post did i even remotely say any of those things you point out.
i am all with you on this.

can't you just for one minute entertain that at 15 was way too young to make any decision like she did.
that is all i am saying.
i am not excusing her.
i am not saying she should be forgiven cuz of her age.
i'm not saying anything remotely like that.
didn't say it's a get out clause.
good lord no one reads the posts anymore. they see the first sentence and off to the races.

read my post again.
Granted and apologise to you.
However in the uk the left are wanting those at 16 to be able to vote, yet on the other hand stating at 15 she didn’t know what she was doing.. you can’t have it both ways.
At 15 you do know exactly what your doing...
to board a plane to support isis, bearing in mind this creature watched many videos and the like of exactly what they do shows she knew exactly.
She still has no sympathy, no remorse.. blinded by the cult of Islam, yet wants to return to the uk for our NHS, our benefits... those things she detests so much?..
I’m sorry if I took your post the wrong way stevie, but this issue in the uk is at boiling point with the Islamic madness we have.
And 15 or not, I’ve zero sympathy.

Granted and apologise to you.
However in the uk the left are wanting those at 16 to be able to vote, yet on the other hand stating at 15 she didn’t know what she was doing.. you can’t have it both ways.
At 15 you do know exactly what your doing...
to board a plane to support isis, bearing in mind this creature watched many videos and the like of exactly what they do shows she knew exactly.
She still has no sympathy, no remorse.. blinded by the cult of Islam, yet wants to return to the uk for our NHS, our benefits... those things she detests so much?..
I’m sorry if I took your post the wrong way stevie, but this issue in the uk is at boiling point with the Islamic madness we have.
And 15 or not, I’ve zero sympathy.

spending money our tax dollars to reform them.
that is pure madness.

I saw Bernie Sanders video the other day announcing his 2020 run. What a cute old man, someone should get him his meds :)

I heard. He's full of sh*t, he just bought his third house. I think he should kick out the rent payers and let a migrant family squat there until their asylum hearing comes up.

I heard. He's full of sh*t, he just bought his third house. I think he should kick out the rent payers and let a migrant family squat there until their asylum hearing comes up.

Well I think alot of americans see right through the bs. The Democratic party has a hug
never said poor her.
never treated her like the victim @slotplayer . au contraire i said, wouldn't let her back in.
does anyone read posts all the way to the end anymore. even the short ones?

and yes i agree, where are the lawmakers when you need them.

Wasnt saying you, was just generalizing.

A perfect example of our idiot liberal government. So if he gets out and murders Canadians, do we get to arrest the moron government here?

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG Capture.PNG

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

It had to happen, as I predicted earlier in this thread.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Yep, the great chunk of cash I've just given the HMRC/IRS will pay for a few hours of this 'aid'. :mad:

Surely M16 can sort this piece of garbage out far cheaper? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back