Is it legal if the payout gets limited after meeting the WR?

spybarbie

Dormant account
Hi again,

I don't want to get annoying but I still don't know if it's legal when the payout (cashout) gets limited after meeting the WR.

Thank you very much but I guess this is the very first time that Casinomeister maybe helpless and I just guess this is the reason why I don't get any reply :) Or did you (Meister) just "forgot" about me again?

I thought this is a challenge for the casinomeister but I guess I was wrong ...
or not?!

By the way ... any reply would be just too nice :)

Greetings from Berlin to Bavaria
Spybarbie
 

gamblinboi

Dormant account
spybarbie said:
Hi again,

I don't want to get annoying but I still don't know if it's legal when the payout (cashout) gets limited after meeting the WR.

Thank you very much but I guess this is the very first time that Casinomeister maybe helpless and I just guess this is the reason why I don't get any reply :) Or did you (Meister) just "forgot" about me again?

I thought this is a challenge for the casinomeister but I guess I was wrong ...
or not?!

By the way ... any reply would be just too nice :)

Greetings from Berlin to Bavaria
Spybarbie

Hi. Can you elaborate? Were these rules limiting the cashout applied retroactively? Or were they always there? some caisnos limit cashouits when bonuses are used and these are typically in the T&C right up front (unless they are sleazy and try to do it retroactively). More info plz!
 

spybarbie

Dormant account
gamblinboi said:
Hi. Can you elaborate? Were these rules limiting the cashout applied retroactively? Or were they always there? some caisnos limit cashouits when bonuses are used and these are typically in the T&C right up front (unless they are sleazy and try to do it retroactively). More info plz!
Hello,

thank you for replying. I cannot give you more info right now because the main "bonus policies" site is not available. Maybe, the casino is making some changes :)

All I can say is that the cashout limits are not applied retroactively. But those rules are not shown in context with the bonus that I used. The bonus that I used has its own rules. In addition to that the rules on the main "bonus policies" site are telling that any rules in context with a bonus supersede the rules shown on the main "bonus policies" site.

It is a mess but I am sure the casino is very aware that their bonus and cashout policy is legal. It would just be more fair if the casino would state this way more clear.

Hopefully, my English was not too bad ... I am German :)
 

spybarbie

Dormant account
Now it's up an running again ...

update ...

after numerous chats with the "live support" which hasn't any clue (the site is down for upgrade and blah, blah, blah ) ... hello, I do buy this but no reputable casino is down for more than 12 hours if they do "upgrade."

the bonus sites are up and running again ... now it's a 400% deposit bonus (I had the 301% deposit bonus) but how they added this little darkblue field ... I guess it's because of my complains or what else! Whatever, this doesn't change anything ... I thought I won $1,300 and I got "away" with $300 because of those weird "rules."

Just don't go an waiste any money at Connect to Casino!
 

spybarbie

Dormant account
Good Bye and Good Luck you all!

Hi there :)

it seems that nobody's interested in my complains about a casino which includes the casinomeister ... I decided to finish online gambling for real money at all.

Fortunately, I didn't spend any big money until I figured gambling is the wrong way to fight loneliness. I felt lonely ... does anybody feel related to that?
Did any of you ever think ... well, this casino kinda rubbed me but I may win at another casino but this thought didn't work?
Did any of you ever think ... I'm doing this for my very own entertainment but this kinda entertainment got outta control?
Congrats, if any of you ever felt this way ... you're in good company but it doesn't work ... it doesn't work to beat any losses and it doesn't beat feeling lonely.

Good Luck to you ALL ... it was my pleasure to be "part" of this great site!
To casinomeister ... you're doing a great job although I didn't see any activities if it comes to my issue.
 

m249a

Dormant account
Im lonely too..... :oops: .....But I do like to play with barbies, maybe we can chase some big bonus offers together.............tell you what, I'll show you my "big" bonus if you show me yours :D....and mine won't "rub you the wrong way" either............................I think I will change my handle to Ken :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:

jpm

Dormant account
LMFAO! I wonder if Skipper will join you too. :eek:

m249a said:
Im lonely too..... :oops: .....But I do like to play with barbies, maybe we can chase some big bonus offers together.............tell you what, I'll show you my "big" bonus if you show me yours :D....and mine won't "rub you the wrong way" either............................I think I will change my handle to Ken :thumbsup:
 

gfkostas

Ex-Bonus Whore
m249a said:
Im lonely too..... :oops: .....But I do like to play with barbies, maybe we can chase some big bonus offers together.............tell you what, I'll show you my "big" bonus if you show me yours :D....and mine won't "rub you the wrong way" either............................I think I will change my handle to Ken :thumbsup:

LOLLLLLLL! :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: I believe that I could contribute on this game :D

With regards to sypbarbie statement I want to say that I credit gamble for taking me out of my loneliness sometimes.I acknowledge as an individual and I believe the same is the case for many of us that sometimes I/we gamble not to win but just to occupy our brain with something else which will make us forget other things,convey to us some exciting feelings like when getting a nice BJ or 4 of a kind etc. :oops:
 
Last edited:

m249a

Dormant account
I love a nice BJ too :D .....opp's, i meant the game of course. Your right BTW, its just like going to the movies, it gives us something else to think about, for awhile at least. Its stressful at times, but its a diffrent kind of stress. I like the emotional swings, winning and losing. ;)
 

spybarbie

Dormant account
Thank you so much :)

gfkostas said:
LOLLLLLLL! :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: I believe that I could contribute on this game :D

With regards to sypbarbie statement I want to say that I credit gamble for taking me out of my loneliness sometimes.I acknowledge as an individual and I believe the same is the case for many of us that sometimes I/we gamble not to win but just to occupy our brain with something else which will make us forget other things,convey to us some exciting feelings like when getting a nice BJ or 4 of a kind etc. :oops:
Hi there :)

thank you so much because of your post ... I'm so aware of my failure because I said "rubbed" instead of robbed :) But I still guess that those folks have much fun making fun about my mistake ... if this kinda makes them "come" let 'em go *LOL*

I just wonder how many of those "funny" folks are capable to know more than 1 language and if they are capable to use more than 1 language ... how much failures may come up? I can do German, English and French ... well, with failures ... how much can you "funny" guys do?
 

spybarbie

Dormant account
m249a said:
Honey, I'll speak any language you want.......... :D
Well, I'm sure the two of us will NEVER speak the same language as long as I may live :) Just go back to the hole where you came from and don't molest educated people ... you're so major "funny!"
 

m249a

Dormant account
Oh RELAX, I was just poking a little fun, if you would have read my post's you would have seen I agree with you, with the distractions online gamming offer.
I did not intend to offend you, and if I did I am trully sorry. I'm glad you are so educated, I hope it has helped you to relaize all your hopes and dreams. Please, take it for what it was intended as, A JOKE. Us uneducated folk have to have some fun somehow. BTW, I do speak a few other languages, some of them came in handy in Afganistan, I'm not bragging, but you opened the door, I am simply walking thru it.
 
Last edited:

Anne_66

Dormant account
Knock it off, m249a. Stop hitting on barbie.
There' a saying in Germany you might know. It was something about men....with having a big mouth...short dick...hmmm, can't remember exactly ;)

Proof me wrong
****send pic ;)

Anne
 

gfkostas

Ex-Bonus Whore
spybarbie said:
Hi there :)

1)thank you so much because of your post ... I'm so aware of my failure because I said "rubbed" instead of robbed :) But I still guess that those folks have much fun making fun about my mistake ... if this kinda makes them "come" let 'em go *LOL*

I just wonder how many of those "funny" folks are capable to know more than 1 language and if they are capable to use more than 1 language ... how much failures may come up? I can do German, English and French ... well, with failures ... how much can you "funny" guys do?
----
2)Well, I'm sure the two of us will NEVER speak the same language as long as I may live :) Just go back to the hole where you came from and don't molest educated people ... you're so major "funny!"

C'mon barbie lets go party.....Am a barbie girl in a barbie worllllldddddd.... lalalalala :p :p

You seem overly upset barbie.To borrow a phrase from Navarro ''You need to chill''

1)C'mon now it was meant to be joke let's dont take things so seriously shall we?.M249a had no intention to make fun of you in an inappropiate way.
2)For me that's a completely ridiculous statement from an 'educated' woman.
Btw am capable of knowing more than 1 language barbie.I believe that makes me educated :D


Omg Anne.You certainly know how to face the male ones on this site :lolup: :lolup:
 
Last edited:

Anne_66

Dormant account
Come on, Edu-Barbie. Don't get your pee hot. He's just kidding. Don't take this too serious. We're all sitting in one boat here.

After all, he's just a man :D

greetz,
Anne
 

Jblack

Dormant account
-

spyBarbie,

Is the casino trying to make you settle for less of a cashout?

for example:

You are owed $1000 and they are only offering $100. Telling you to take it or leave it or the casino will just close your account and return your deposit?

or

Are they telling you there is a max cashout because of a special bonus term like 2x bonus amount?
 
Top