Is iGlobalMedia group a fair place to play?

grus

Dormant account
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Location
California
Deposited $1000 into my StarLuck account & played Java version LV stripe BJ, min bet $1, max bet $100. Lost all finally, in about 100 hands.

My major concern is DOUBLE. Almost everytime after I won a $100 hand, I got a decent double chance (10/11 versus 5/6/7, or A5/6 versus 5/6) if I bet $100 again after several hands. Then I was destined to lose $200 in this double hand. Totally, I had 19 doubles in about 100 hands: won 5, 4 of which were $1 hands; lost 14 hands, 5 of which were $100 hands. Moreover, only 1 of 5 splits was successful.

Had similar experience last night.

Just feel uncomfortable.

Did somebody have comments on this group? It seems that the total win/loss ration in terms of hands was fine.
 
There are several opinions on the casinos of this group (check also previous posts: just use the search option).
I can just say that my experience was ok. At Starluck starting with a $ 50 deposit I cashed out $ 250. After this I decided to try also Planetluck and everything there looks fine as well.
The BJ seems fair, but I never tried bets over $ 25: I prefer large bets only with the live dealer option.
Last but not least the support is very friendly and know what they are talking about and the cashouts are fast.
Just my 0.02 chips.
 
I pesonally like Iglobalmedia and I don't know why this casino isn't
in "reputable" group here. Their comp reward programm is also generous.
Talking about games, I think they are O.K. I don't find any incosistency or some kind of set up about them. I won Blackjack lost sometimes won sometimes...it was quite no problem to me. What they have to improve is Slots.....ughh....really sucks. :oops:
 
Last edited:
grus said:
Deposited $1000 into my StarLuck account & played Java version LV stripe BJ, min bet $1, max bet $100. Lost all finally, in about 100 hands.

My major concern is DOUBLE. Almost everytime after I won a $100 hand, I got a decent double chance (10/11 versus 5/6/7, or A5/6 versus 5/6) if I bet $100 again after several hands. Then I was destined to lose $200 in this double hand. Totally, I had 19 doubles in about 100 hands: won 5, 4 of which were $1 hands; lost 14 hands, 5 of which were $100 hands. Moreover, only 1 of 5 splits was successful.

Had similar experience last night.

Just feel uncomfortable.

Did somebody have comments on this group? It seems that the total win/loss ration in terms of hands was fine.

Hi Grus: be very careful with this group of casinos as I've noticed this exact type of thing happening on far too many occasions. To the point that the second hand following a substantial win is pretty much what I refer to as a "sucker mirage" hand. Have a good one.
 
Example of what can happen playing iGM blackjack.

https://www.casinomeister.com/forums/threads/iglobalmedia-invisible-cards-trick.5628/?t=5628

This company changed hands a couple of years ago and "reinvented" itself - including getting into into poker. Their history before this was nothing like so seamless; I can't remember specifics, other than one player suffering an impossibly extended run of losing blackjack hands. Either Jydemann or Mary could probably drag up details.
 
Thanks, Cipher! What you taught me is working very well except several rarely happened sessions like this one. The double hands in this session are just too far away from being fair.

cipher said:
Hi Grus: be very careful with this group of casinos as I've noticed this exact type of thing happening on far too many occasions. To the point that the second hand following a substantial win is pretty much what I refer to as a "sucker mirage" hand. Have a good one.
 
Sometimes they are fine. I turned $50 bonus to $5xx about two weeks ago. But the double hands in the session I mentioned above are too unusual.

universexf6 said:
Hmmmm....

They gave me 100 USD for free by some kind of raffle stuff and I made
it up to 500. I cashed in right after it and got money within 1 hour......

This casino is so good to me so far :)
 
grus said:
Thanks, Cipher! What you taught me is working very well except several rarely happened sessions like this one. The double hands in this session are just too far away from being fair.

Hi Grus:

If ever the need arises don't hesitate to get in touch. Hope all is well with you and your family. Have a good one.
 
universexf6 said:
I pesonally like Iglobalmedia and I don't know why this casino isn't
in "reputable" group here.

Look at Bryan's criteria for any casinos to be on the list! Just because you like it is not good enough obviously. :)
 
I had a really good experience with iGM Las Vegas Strip blackjack in September. I deposited $1000 to AceClub, received $300 welcome bonus and won $3050 on bj (with $100 bets), so I cashed in $4350. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top