Is EcoCard an option???

US Banks do not have swift codes (FYI). I called my bank and asked them. They have what you call ABA numbers instead. Sorry I didnt see this post sooner, I was having a bad week (pain wise)
Actually, US banks do and should have SWIFT codes (at least my last three banks had them). They're used for identifying your bank when international wires are sent. Maybe there's a way to get around it by furnishing an ABA number, but it's probably best to use a SWIFT code whenever possible.

Balls, I'd ask your bank for complete instructions on how to receive an international wire. It will probably include a SWIFT code.

from my bank's website: "SWIFT Codes are used when transferring money between banks, particularly international transfers. USAA does not have a SWIFT Code."

i think they used to be a Savings & Loan so perhaps that's the reason?

i just did my first transaction with moneygram to ECO. i'll update on how that proceeds. moneygram was $10 vs $16 i think for western union for basically the exact same service.

I would recommend that one do this at a bank rather than a supermarket. The main reason being that bank tellers are often HOT! My teller told me that they get a lot of business from people who come over from the drugstore next door when their system crashes.

Moneygram does offer an online version where one can charge it, but they require one's social security number. At the bank I only had to show my license.

ECO site shows the cut-off time as 11 a.m. est so the money more than likely won't show up until the morning after you send it.

I may do another one of these tomorrow once swede tells me his basketball picks. (i'll bet on the opponents) :D

Last edited:
I had a nice run at Paradise 8 this week.
Hi TB!
Just wondering which Rival games you played in your 'nice run'...
If it was slots, can you give me some recommendations?
I've only played there once before & was not over-impressed with the slots I tried - so I'm hoping these are some better ones!

PS: Just wondering about those special rings for Pina - did you get hold of her & give her one...? :rolleyes:

Just wondering which Rival games you played in your 'nice run'

i played a lot of VP which counts 1/6 towards the WR in some of their promos. I've had some nice streaks on their Circus slot. Each of their slots shows payout % in the help section. The only slots I play their are Circus, Reel Party and Grandma's Attic (this one has a character in the intro that resembles a young cheekymonkey).

you do have to alter your expectations playing their slots. I have found that you hit the features more often, but they often pay under 10x.

My biggest hits their were each 100x playing Sudoku. And I haven't even played much Sudoku. It's a nice change of pace, but it does get old fast.

I like their VP graphics better than any other system. Their deuces wild 4x has the same paytable as MG. I've had good results with that game too.

And from my personal experience their blackjack plays very fair. hold the cipher jokes please

pinababy

no word yet from our pet to the great white north. (damn and i was practically in there too!)

i suspect steed is holding her in an abandoned warehouse in Seoul and is doing mad-scientist experiments on her. (clamping her eyelids open and forcing her to watch 100,000 spins of Mystique whilst listening to Frankie Goes to Hollywood at high volume)

re-rail

My moneygram to ECO went through without a hitch.

I should be flush with cash in my ECO account late next week should any regulars here require some.......wink! wink! nod! nod!.....assistance. They charge 1.5% for transfers between members I think.

my withdrawal from Royal Vegas to ECOcard hit my ECO account within 24 hours. I only deposited $20 there to try the slot tournies, but then I hit a $300 feature.

I probably would have continued to play at most places, but the way FL has acted lately made it easy to find that withdraw button.

my withdrawal from Royal Vegas to ECOcard hit my ECO account within 24 hours. I only deposited $20 there to try the slot tournies, but then I hit a $300 feature.

I probably would have continued to play at most places, but the way FL has acted lately made it easy to find that withdraw button.

Did you use ECO to deposit as well or another method? I have some money left in click2pay that made it in after I flushed my account so it isn't at the 1500 mark (their withdrawal min) and could have it at 1500 at the end of the week but I was wondering if you can deposit by one method and withdraw to the eco card. I have a feeling click2pay will lock US players out soon.

Did you use ECO to deposit as well or another method? I have some money left in click2pay that made it in after I flushed my account so it isn't at the 1500 mark (their withdrawal min) and could have it at 1500 at the end of the week but I was wondering if you can deposit by one method and withdraw to the eco card. I have a feeling click2pay will lock US players out soon.

See this thread (if you haven't already) Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

If their processor has left C2P high and dry, I don't see how players can get their money out anyway -- even if you're over the $1500 mark. You may need to get first hand info (and pray it's correct) from C2P.

Good luck.

I got an email today from C2P saying they can no longer fund from my bank account[doesn't matter to me since I havent used it for a month anyway ] I also got emails from Villento and Clubworld saying C2P will have to be funded by credit card from now on so the C2P door is just about shut .

Last edited:
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ECO CARD TO U.S. CUSTOMERS 3/27

I received this today:

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR US LOCATED ECOCARD CUSTOMERS:
In response to recent publicity about the use of EcoCard for online gambling purposes EcoCard would like to draw its US located customers attention to the Terms of Service they have previously agreed to, and in particular, Section 8 International Use, which clearly states;

8.1. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside. It is our assumption that international users are signing up for an EcoCard Account only after determining that opening and maintaining an EcoCard Account violates no laws or regulations in their respective country and jurisdiction. If you are an international user, you warrant that you are violating no law or regulation by your use of EcoCard, and you indemnify us for any and all liability that might arise from your use of the Service.

We thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,
EcoCard Team
Our Customer Support working hours:
From Monday to Sunday from 7.00 AM to 4.00 PM GMT

How do I know this is not a Spoof email?

I would say this option won't be around long.

Important notice for U.S. located Ecocard customers

I just received this email from Ecocard:

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR US LOCATED ECOCARD CUSTOMERS:

In response to recent publicity about the use of EcoCard for online gambling purposes EcoCard would like to draw its US located customers attention to the Terms of Service they have previously agreed to, and in particular, Section 8 – International Use, which clearly states;

8.1. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside. It is our assumption that international users are signing up for an EcoCard Account only after determining that opening and maintaining an EcoCard Account violates no laws or regulations in their respective country and jurisdiction. If you are an international user, you warrant that you are violating no law or regulation by your use of EcoCard, and you indemnify us for any and all liability that might arise from your use of the Service.

We thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,
EcoCard Team
Our Customer Support working hours:
From Monday to Sunday from 7.00 AM to 4.00 PM GMT

What does this mean for U.S. customers?

Last edited:
I realize they are trying to cover their asses, but it would be nice if they could come right out and say what that means for US online gambling transactions. Because, aside from sports betting and the 11 prohibited states, I don't think online gambling is illegal for US citizens.

Of course, what I believe doesn't mean jack as illustrated by the entire NETeller debacle.... :rolleyes:

Ive been waiting since 3/19

I got the same email today and not only that, Dask Bank has had my money since 3/15!!! Eco gave my money to Dansk on 3/15 and I still dont have my money

It only took a week the first time but now its been over 10 days!! My gambling days are numbered. Why is my money just sitting in their bank?

Now What?

Still waiting, wrote Eco and they are investigating. I havea w/d and dont know where to put it. UGH. I dont want to gamble it away waiting for a place to put it lol

I cashed out Via ecocard last friday.
It hit my checking account late yesterday.
3 Business days in not to shabby in my book. :)

well I have my firstcashout going to eco card. Hope all goes well and hope I got all that info right. What does payment option name mean? I enterered "bank account" as think thats what they are asking?

Ama

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back