is BDBA broken ???

sattty

Experienced Member
im in the middle of a truly amazing run on BDBA...

deposited 100 earlier in 32red went up and down a little ...got down to £30 when I hit free spins that paid about 170

since then I have lost count of the goes ive had on free spins..must have had 20 goes in about 150 spins

sadly it not paid any 5 of a kind but playing at 90p a spin I don't think it has paid less than 30

it seems one free spins finishes then along comes another :thumbsup:

keep thinking it got to end soon but they just keep on dropping in ....even as I type this another one has dropped after just 6 spins

it making for a nice early Christmas present :eek:

Hope your luck holds mate!
I did have a few sessions like that on BDBA but almost always when i was ultra low rolling, like 0.18 ct. per spin
I prefer to play all classic -liners on at least 90 ct. too, but sometimes the bankroll is too small and you just want to extend your playtime
on those occasions, so you bet lower.

But indeed for a high variance slot like that it is really cool if you get Free Spin after Free Spin:)
Hope it's a good sign and you'll hit the big one.
Good luck in your session!

Yeah, it goes very streaky doesn't it? Check out my screenies on the Videoslots BBF thread. In one session 4 x gold bars and wild 3 times, 5 gold bars with a wild twice, 5 sapphires with a wild once and 4 with a wild once. Same as you though, the freespins were average even though frequent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back