Is anyone else having this problem?

darkpixie

Dormant account
i've been trying to play at 32red and it is just unplayable, the only games i seem to be able to get into are ones i have already lost a good chunk on... this is very frustrating!!

darkpixie

Dormant account
Also it hangs... and hangs and hangs on every spin in the flash version... ack!

darkpixie

Dormant account
I only tried it once and lost so fast I didnt know I even played there lol
i know what you mean, never had a good session there yet, i don't think they cater much to the lowroller

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
yes I am getting "Error 2" on both the Flash version and Download version on various games like Thunderstruck & Spring Break. I have infomed support about it. Some still work though :thumbsup:

darkpixie

Dormant account
yeah i knew thier your computer is broken excuse wasn't valid, thanks Simmo!

happygobrokey

Dormant account
i know what you mean, never had a good session there yet, i don't think they cater much to the lowroller

oh but they do! i played on 32red thunderstruck from 12 pounds down to 6 (45p a spin), hit the bonus round, it paid 158 pound. SHIP IT! i never got to say 'ship it' before but i always wanted to. it's such a cool saying, reminds me of britain! not to mention i'm canadian so pounds mean a lot to me in terms of value and heritage. now if only i can find out the playthrough/cashout terms on the ndb at inchilli, and i can tell them to take my free hundred bucks and SHIP IT!

vinylweatherman

You type well loads
32 Red

This happened also a while back. I spoke to CS and they told me that there had been a problem with their ISP. Their server is in Gibraltar, and they had problems connecting with players. I wouild suspect that the same has happened again. Support are wrong to simply blame the customer, they should check that it is not a recurrence of this earlier problem.

darkpixie

Dormant account
Vinyl did you get your deposit back or?

Users who are viewing this thread