Is 3Dice down?

DreamRJ

Out of this world!
webmeister
MM
yeah becksfun,

It isnt working for me either, i was playing tut tourney and it gave me an http error then the site just died :(

DreamRJ

Out of this world!
webmeister
MM
Dont know just tried to log in cant find server came here to see if any else having problems
I am sure Enzo and the techs have all been called in to fix it :) hopefully it will be back up soonish :D :p

DreamRJ

Out of this world!
webmeister
MM
Thanks!!! :notworthy Just wanted to make sure it wasn't my laptop doing something crazy!
hehe ok, i thought more would be posting in this thread complaining too hehe, maybe more will the longer it stays down :p

conundrummer

Registered
3Dice down...just for USA?

It's down for me and several other players I have talked to..I also call their toll free number for US/Canada and it said the number is no longer valid....so what's up?

DreamRJ

Out of this world!
webmeister
MM
It's down for me and several other players I have talked to..I also call their toll free number for US/Canada and it said the number is no longer valid....so what's up?
yeah that free phone number has not been working for years lol.

No idea why they still have it listed lol they should just remove it or actually get one that works for times like this!

But as i said earlier i am sure it will be back online soon if not tonight, tomorrow :)

weesie

Ueber Meister
I came here because we no longer have the 3Dice forum. Of course that would be down

anyway from the looks of things.

Personally, I can't help thinking they rushed into getting the new version up & running

a bit too quickly. There are still problems, like some of the slots, on fast mode, spin

so slow, it's really almost painful to play them. Now I avoid them.

Two of the games from the old version are still not available, not to mention (I will yet again)

my solitaire is NOT coming back!

It has been down for well over an hour......... what to do with myself!?!?

Dice Groupy, Lioness

DreamRJ

Out of this world!
webmeister
MM
Would be nice if the 3dice rep would give us any feedback and ETA for when it will be back? Maybe even a soonish??? hahaha

The not knowing is worse than knowing the cause and ETA :p :)

blonde

2.5 hours since it went down you would think someone would let us loyal players know whats going on....js. :)

hokiepoker

Original Online Champ
PABnononaccred
Hoping they are installing ISS!!!!

Yea.. I been trying for awhile too.... glad you guys all checked in here... Going a little crazy not being able to get in on loyalty day!!!!

DreamRJ

Out of this world!
webmeister
MM
Or maybe they went bust?!

There has been a lot of huge wins in real since the new platform. More so than on the old site?. just a bit of fun but maybe it might be true haha, who knows :p