Ironic to say the least! Great Stuff!

Well I've always said, I am more than fair and credit where credit is due etc.

I've recently contributed (more than once) to the 'Fallen out with slots' thread adding plenty of negativity and tin foil theories to just how poor MG slots have been, others in agreement which is also good to see I'm not alone on this one!

However I am now thinking that the Microgaming Elves and 32 Red Gremlins must have read my posts/the thread as last nights session was a total opposite of my bitch and moan.

No major huge hits but a session like the good old days! Totally enjoyable for a nice change, relaxed throughout, stress free. Plenty of bonus rounds across many games (no big pays but at least it ate my money slowly rather than guzzled)

I deposit for relaxation and enjoyment, a withdrawal is an added bonus and last night I finally got it, thank you 32 Red. 'One hit wonder' deposits are great from a financial/budget point of view but not for the 'play factor' (eg wild line on DOA 1st spin, rest of the slots 'switched off')

Screenies to follow are all I expect from the odd deposit, don't ask for a lot do I :p

Screenshot 2015-07-11 19.36.49.jpg

Screenshot 2015-07-11 20.48.07.jpg

That's the thing isn't it, it isn't just about the quick wins and cashouts but getting some playtime for your money. I'm glad you got that after a lenghty drought!

That's what's peeved off so many players recently, the stone- cold sessions where it is just a blatant death of a bankroll.

We're all smart enough to realize that our deposits are being thrown to the four winds whenever we gamble, but the lack of playtime and complete absence of any wins is enough to whip out the old tinfoil stored in the kitchen drawer.

I know for one I don't mind losing. It's just the way we lose recently on almost all slots, it feels like I'm paying a utility bill online. Except that has far greater entertainment factor than watching one's bankroll slink off into some corner to die!

Pleased to see you got some decent playtime and nice wins along the way, long may it continue :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back