Ireland, Northern Ireland, Tomeedo Tomaado - Always Craic

lotusch

A little mix of Dutch and Irish
Prior to tonights clash vs The Netherlands in Rotterdam..
Love the Irish and Northern ones too, always up for a party and some craic..
Dutch and Irish go very well most of the times, seeing also the huge amount of Irish Pubs back home...

Think they are only a bit too optimistic for tonight..
Backed The Netherlands to win with at least with 4 goals.. :eek: :D

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Whilst I don’t see the GAWA getting any result from this match , I don’t see 4 goals as we are a solid outfit, it too the Germans until the 90th minute to get their second goal at Windsor Park and NI could easily have been in front by that stage as they had a few great chances.

Well we do have William III in common, which has given rise to some mild celebrations once a year :p

What we need is Paddy McCourt (the Derry Pele, honestly), 10 years younger, back on the wing. Oh, and some stamina because although the boy could play, he couldn't run the length of himself :mad:
Or even better a young David Healey as with the chances we’ve been making he would fill his boots

It was a hideous game from both sides, the Dutch could not make a dent in the Northern Irish concrete wall and Northern Ireland was not able to keep the ball in their team for more than 2 seconds, just kick it forward and see where it lands.
I admire their fighting spirit but technically they lack any form of skill.

The Dutch fare better against equal or better teams as they get more room to play their game.

I am relieved we won but it wasn't pretty.

Also Cillessen is a crap keeper, he should have never come out of the goal when Dallas put that ball in the box. Glad when Zoet is fit again!
De Ligt was also very poor in defending when Magennis scored.

It was shocking to see that N-I had once chance and only 23% ball possession and still were able to score.

Anyway a win in Belarus Sunday will most likely seal the deal for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back