IR/TSII/TFROL easy stats chart

Balthazar

The Governor
So I was looking again at
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
and decided to make this easy chart for future reference. I made it for myself but I might as well share it...

(Numbers are rounded off)

Free spins frequency:

Thunderstruck II: 1/155
Immortal Romance: 1/160
The Finer Reels of Life: 1/155

(Note: it's probably the same for all 3 since the difference is within the margin of error)

Wild Storm/Desire/Celebration frequency:

Thunderstruck II: 1/350
Immortal Romance: 1/400
The Finer Reels of Life: 1/300

Base game RTP:

Thunderstruck II: 67%
Immortal Romance: 65%
The Finer Reels of Life: 56%

Free spins RTP (avg of total spent to get it vs. total won):

Thunderstruck II: 42%
Immortal Romance: 41%
The Finer Reels of Life: 52%

Wild Storm/Desire/Celebration RTP (avg of total spent to get it vs. total won):

Thunderstruck II: 15%
Immortal Romance: 27%
The Finer Reels of Life: 23%

Maybe my brain is not working properly yet :oops:, but how come the RTPs added together total more than 100%?

e.g. TS2: Base 67%, FS 42%, ShitStorm 15% = 124% total.

KK

In FS and Shitstorm are the spins between last FS and Shitstorm included. It's a strange way to show this but it's easy to compare the three slots. Wild Desire is definately better than Shitstorm and this we knew.:)

Is anyone going to volunteer to confirm KKTMD's data with REAL money rather than in Freeplay?
Then the argument about Freeplay being more 'generous' than Real money play can be sorted too.

Maybe my brain is not working properly yet :oops:, but how come the RTPs added together total more than 100%?

KK

I think you need to give each RTP a weighting value based on frequency or something. So base = 100%, FS = 50% and wild reels are 33%. So that would make TS2 based on this data having RTP in the region of 93%? I'm not a maths expert though so I am more than happy to be corrected.

Is anyone going to volunteer to confirm KKTMD's data with REAL money rather than in Freeplay?
Then the argument about Freeplay being more 'generous' than Real money play can be sorted too.

That's the kicker, it would require too much time and money, which is why us tinfoil hatters can only trust with our gut instincts.

That'd be true if those % were per 100 spins, but they aren't.

In KKTMD's experiment, Shitstorm triggered in avg once per 346 spins and paid 15.4% RTP, so you need to divide 15.4/346 = 4 per 100 spins, or 4%. FS once per 156 spin and paid 42.43% (42.43/156 = 27%). Base game 67% + 27% (FS) + 4% (WS) = roughly 98% RTP total (keep in mind that some numbers are rounded up so it's a bit less than that).

That'd be true if those % were per 100 spins, but they aren't.

In KKTMD's experiment, Shitstorm triggered in avg once per 346 spins and paid 15.4% RTP, so you need to divide 15.4/346 = 4 per 100 spins, or 4%. FS once per 156 spin and paid 42.43% (42.43/156 = 27%). Base game 67% + 27% (FS) + 4% (WS) = roughly 98% RTP total (keep in mind that some numbers are rounded up so it's a bit less than that).

Yes I spotted that but I immediately realized upon reading your OP that somebody would straight away question that. :D

Would be nice if it was >100% :D:D

Yes I spotted that but I immediately realized upon reading your OP that somebody would straight away question that. :D

Would be nice if it was >100% :D:D

If I could edit the OP to avoid confusion I'd do it. The most surprising stats to me are the base game RTP's of TSII vs IR. I always assumed that TSII paid more in the base game considering the big win limitation and how sucky is shitstorm, but it's not even the case.

I was also surprised to see that Wild Desire, although a bit harder to trigger, paid more on avg than Wild Celebration.

If these slots were a family, IR would be the successful older brother and TSII the red headed stepchild.

If I could edit the OP to avoid confusion I'd do it. The most surprising stats to me are the base game RTP's of TSII vs IR. I always assumed that TSII paid more in the base game considering the big win limitation and how sucky is shitstorm, but it's not even the case.

I was also surprised to see that Wild Desire, although a bit harder to trigger, paid more on avg than Wild Celebration.

If these slots were a family, IR would be the successful older brother and TSII the red headed stepchild.

This figures because in my years of experience on both games (I don't play TFROL so won't comment on that) I find IR quite often perpetuates a balance on base-game play, while TSII tends to require bonus rounds which generally seem better on average than the IR ones.
I agree that bonus rounds would average the same on each at 155 as the reels on all 3 seem to have the same amount of positions and scatters thus this would be expected.
At least we now know Loki is the unfortunate ginger stepchild...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back