Introducing... (New Pet Alert!)

babs7262

Banned User
Mr Inky Dinky Doo:D

He is soooo lovable and already kisses me and snuggles up, even on the ride home. Hes fitting in nicely although Rayna is a wee bit ofa butt head lol. Cant blame her but shes doing pretty well considering. They are hanging out with rich in the living room staring at each other. I am so happy again

Last edited:
cute. cats are pretty neat. i'd say i prefer them to dogs, but i never owned either. i always had fish.

inky is a cool name too, and he still looks frisky enough. i reckon you chose a good'un.

interesting to consider: do animals possibly realize that domestication ensures their survival, like they willingly entered into partnership when man demonstrates how he will help the animals to meet their daily needs easily (including friend-/companionship), making continuation of their own species much more likely as well as increasing their life expectancy (excluding livestock and neutering, but who are still tricked into the same beliefs, not knowing they are raised for slaughter or going to be sterilized)? i think animals do deliberately take the easy route by teaming up with humans, but that's also a smart choice in the long run to getting to old age and having a better chance to make babies.

have fun with inky, b!
:thumbsup: