Intertops payouts?

Deeplay

New World Order
webmeister
CAG
mm1
I cashed out a few times back to neteller. Took 24 hours almost to the hour each time. No probs at all for me. :thumbsup:

dcpam39

Dormant account
I cashed out via check twice, received both times 2 business days later. only thing though, there is a $50 fee per check. i have also used the wire transfer option, and received 3 days after withdrawal approved,
Pam

BigSD

Dormant account
PABnononaccred3
Withdrew to neteller pretty quick. They did want me to send a screen shot of neteller though which I thought was a little concerning.

eu_lowroller

Non-Gambler
Nice to see, that at least some could cashout there, because i've made today my 18th deposit and could never make any cashout, because i got never about my starting balance and i deposited between $30 and even $150 and played always only with 20 cent bets, so what payout% do they have?
That's really not normal for 18 deposits not at least one withdrawal, because of always losing the money faster, as you can look!
I only play Real Series Video Slots, but i've never experienced this, except on All Star Slots, after my first withdrawal, although at least i had there a withdrawal.

ksech

Dormant account
Intertops has a freebie wire transfer, one per month, or at least they used to. I've used that option before (but not for a long time now:mad:) and the money was in my account within 2 days. Most of their withdrawal methods are processed within 2 days.

dcpam39

Dormant account
Nice to see, that at least some could cashout there, because i've made today my 18th deposit and could never make any cashout, because i got never about my starting balance and i deposited between $30 and even $150 and played always only with 20 cent bets, so what payout% do they have?
That's really not normal for 18 deposits not at least one withdrawal, because of always losing the money faster, as you can look!
I only play Real Series Video Slots, but i've never experienced this, except on All Star Slots, after my first withdrawal, although at least i had there a withdrawal.

I have experienced a change in my play there; used to receive a lot of features, but that stopped. Was my favorite RTG, not any longer,
Pam