International Men's Day

Yeah and all credit to her, not all women are men hating banshees from the depths of hell.

@LadyJelena much appreciated, many of us dads and men don’t get any credit.

genuine thanks for this and hope your well.
Hey, this is mens day, not fathers day.
Dont get carried away!

Yeah and all credit to her, not all women are men hating banshees from the depths of hell.

@LadyJelena much appreciated, many of us dads and men don’t get any credit.

genuine thanks for this and hope your well.

That's what I mean, women hate all men even though some of us are decent guys and try to tell them till I am totally blue in the face but still get thrown into the same group just because I am a male.

So yes thank you @LadyJelena

That's what I mean, women hate all men even though some of us are decent guys and try to tell them till I am totally blue in the face but still get thrown into the same group just because I am a male.

So yes thank you @LadyJelena
Not all women,

and believe me after court appearances and the like due to women and lies I’d have more right than most to hate women.

but I don’t, the system is just institutionally biased against males and fathers observed by experience.

but I don’t hate women, why would i? not everyone is the same.

I’ve also a little 6 year old girl, what kind of man and role model would I be for her if I held any resentment towards women?..

Can we not mention women for at least one day of the international calendar!
I’m still awaiting my booty call from Nicole Kidman mate, or possibly Serena Williams..

If I was desperate Amanda Holden would suffice...

Or Julie Anne Moore, Denise Richards...

tbh it’s been a while haha

I’m still awaiting my booty call from Nicole Kidman mate, or possibly Serena Williams..

If I was desperate Amanda Holden would suffice...

Or Julie Anne Moore, Denise Richards...

tbh it’s been a while haha

Is Carol Vorderman still fit?

The new countdown girl is from near where i live, she would suffice....

1605865721326.png1605865721326.png1605865721326.png1605865721326.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back