Intercasino

gfkostas

Ex-Bonus Whore
lanidar said:
MMMMmmmmm....
I wonder why my son and I didn't get one. :what:
Maybe next month :)
Are you both using the same computer?
Maybe they stopped giving bonuses to you for some reason :what:
Contact casino......
 

lanidar

Dormant account
gfkostas said:
Are you both using the same computer?
Maybe they stopped giving bonuses to you for some reason :what:
Contact casino......
No...he's in Chicago..I'm in NYC.
I'll phone them.
 

jpm

Dormant account
They've been cracking down on us 'advantage' players there, they still send me the monthly bonus offers, but won't credit them when I deposit.
 

lanidar

Dormant account
jpm said:
They've been cracking down on us 'advantage' players there, they still send me the monthly bonus offers, but won't credit them when I deposit.
Advantage Players :what:
They offer the monthly bonus to you every month..entice you to take it and now we're "Advantage Players".
Has Ryan lost his mind?
Maybe he's been talking to Warren Cloud...Don Fortune...Mr. X and Oliver Curran. :lolup:

IMHO....INTERCASINO SUCKS ANYWAY.
 

jpm

Dormant account
lol, well I can't really complain since they gave me free money every month for MANY years. I was definitely an advantage player, since I rarely played there without a bonus. Guilty as charged. Frankly, I'm only surprised they didn't take them away from me sooner!
 

lanidar

Dormant account
jpm said:
lol, well I can't really complain since they gave me free money every month for MANY years. I was definitely an advantage player, since I rarely played there without a bonus. Guilty as charged. Frankly, I'm only surprised they didn't take them away from me sooner!
Ya know what?????
You're right.
 
Top