Intercasino Fruit Slots

LetsGoBowl

Dormant account
Has anyone played Intercasino's Fruit Slots (real or fake, who cares)? Fruit Fight or Super Slideshow? Now I don't doubt Intercasino's integrity of fair gaming, with the exception to these slots. They are absolutely ridiculous - the hi/low number picks are nearly impossible to win as well as the spins you get for the numbers on the board game. Hilarious!
 

andyhinckley

Meister Member
CAG
mm3
jess38288 said:
Has anyone played Intercasino's Fruit Slots (real or fake, who cares)? Fruit Fight or Super Slideshow? Now I don't doubt Intercasino's integrity of fair gaming, with the exception to these slots. They are absolutely ridiculous - the hi/low number picks are nearly impossible to win as well as the spins you get for the numbers on the board game. Hilarious!
Can see you have never played fruities here in the uk... i am sure theres another thread on here somewhere?
 

Alexandre

Official Rep for Slotsmillion and Ladylucks
webmeister
jess38288 said:
Has anyone played Intercasino's Fruit Slots (real or fake, who cares)? Fruit Fight or Super Slideshow? Now I don't doubt Intercasino's integrity of fair gaming, with the exception to these slots. They are absolutely ridiculous - the hi/low number picks are nearly impossible to win as well as the spins you get for the numbers on the board game. Hilarious!
I've noticed exactly the same thing that you.
It's clearly casino cheating.
I would like to ear what other members have to say about that.
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
Alexandre said:
I've noticed exactly the same thing that you.
It's clearly casino cheating.
I would like to hear what other members have to say about that.
They are advertised as 'UK pub style fruit machines' - and that is exactly what they are...
i.e. Rigged pieces of shite! :mad:

Please note that a 'Fruit Machine' is a completely different animal to a 'Slot Machine'.
 

Mousey

Ueber Meister Mouse
I played some of those Intercasino fruit thingees a while back just out of curiosity. Evidently I'm totally dense because I couldn't figure out what I was doing or supposed to be doing on the darn things. Lost my deposit in a heartbeat just fumbling around. Moral of this story: If I don't understand it, I don't play it. :p
 

tim5ny

Quit Gambling
Mousey said:
I played some of those Intercasino fruit thingees a while back just out of curiosity. Evidently I'm totally dense because I couldn't figure out what I was doing or supposed to be doing on the darn things. Lost my deposit in a heartbeat just fumbling around. Moral of this story: If I don't understand it, I don't play it. :p
Same here! 32Red got 2 new fruit slots in their flash version and I had no idea what to do. It would ask if I wanted to keep my win or continue, but nowhere did it say how much I won. I never won anything either. Those machines are just noise and lights... no substance!
 

soflat

Experienced Member
Those games would be fun if they were fair.

As it is though, in the Hi/Lo game, if they show an 11 then there is going to be a 12 coming up. Unless you actually pick Hi, then it will be a lower number.
 

vinylweatherman

You type well loads
CAG
MM
soflat said:
Those games would be fun if they were fair.

As it is though, in the Hi/Lo game, if they show an 11 then there is going to be a 12 coming up. Unless you actually pick Hi, then it will be a lower number.
They are a good imitation of a fruit machine. Mostly they will pay out up to 8x spin and then kill you whatever you do - this is just like a proper fruit machine. It will only pay a big prize if it has taken enough beforehand from earlier players.
Likely that the number shown in the Hi/Lo bears no relation to the actual chance of winning the gamble, just like a fruit machine over here.

The Microgaming ones are better. These are like our simpler fruit machines, and they are more random and pay some decent prizes.

We once had decent fruit machines here, and if Intercasino had modelled theirs on those of 10 years ago they would be a lot better, and I would actually play them!
 

nafanny29

Dormant account
vinylweatherman said:
We once had decent fruit machines here, and if Intercasino had modelled theirs on those of 10 years ago they would be a lot better, and I would actually play them!
Replace play with empty :thumbsup:
 

ryan_hartley

Casino Representative
InterCasino Fruit Machines

Thank you for your opinions on the InterCasino Fruit Machines. It has already mentioned that the machines are modelled on the British Fruit Machines found in various establishments in the UK.
As a player, one will need to remember that these are not like slot games and have very different rules and payouts.
The rules can be found at:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


InterCasino is very proud of the number and type of slots we offer and we trust that you enjoy the variety on offer.

Regards

Ryan Hartley
InterCasino Manager
 

LetsGoBowl

Dormant account
The link shows guidelines on how the game is played, but nothing regarding whether or not the numbers on hi/low are randomly generated. I've never seen these fruit machines before...

We're not talking about how to play the game. Moreso, why the bonus rounds are so ridiculously impossible to win. Can you honestly in good faith tell us that the hi/lo part of the game is random?




ryan_hartley said:
Thank you for your opinions on the InterCasino Fruit Machines. It has already mentioned that the machines are modelled on the British Fruit Machines found in various establishments in the UK.
As a player, one will need to remember that these are not like slot games and have very different rules and payouts.
The rules can be found at:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


InterCasino is very proud of the number and type of slots we offer and we trust that you enjoy the variety on offer.

Regards

Ryan Hartley
InterCasino Manager
 

silcnlayc

Just one more spin pleez!
PABaccred
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
I too have played the silly invention of the "fruit style machines" at a few different casinos and wonder what the big deal is on these. After a few tries on a few of them...they stay in the garbage pile where they belong. No winning them at all it seems so why does anyone bother to play them?

I have picked 12 when and 11 shows and lose, I have picked lower than 11 and 12 shows...I have picked 1,2 when a 3 shows and I have picked higher than 3 and a 1,2 shows. Silly game. No brainer...stay away from them is my opinion and maybe they will find a better way to pass thier creative energy for entertainment. This is definitely a losers game and an addictive gamblers nightmare IMHO.
 
Top