Inet's Achilles Heel

Stovetopp

MM
When I read about INET'S lack of phone and slow email response, if any, I just bite my lip[s , or grin and bear it since I play there and usually win sometimes, though not a lot,so I will put up with the BS.
But I followed the rules and sent this email to them may4th,

I have been depositing using QT(Usemywallet) and withdrawing via QT.

qUESTION : Is it possible to request a withdrawal via wire transfer although I had deposited through QT?
Thanks
Stovetopp

Today is May8th. still no reply ,in the meantime I xferred to QT, took out half the amount and lost it (not to inet).
Does anyone here know the answer to this question? I know INET does not pay you to do their job but would like to know gor future reference

dcpam39

Dormant account
I recently asked a similar question of inetbet, and the response was that they would do a wiretransfer if there were no other options. If people have ewallets, inet said, they will withdraw to the ewallet, especially considering the current climate

chuchu59

gambling addict
PABnonaccred
CAG
inet monitors this forum closely so i expect them to be posting in this thread pretty soon. 4 days of non-response is far too long especially when they claim to answer emails very speedily and makes up for their non-existent live chat.