INetBet Withdrawal

skeeters

Hi Everyone!

Looking for advice as to what is currently the best withdrawal method from INetBet for US? Finally, made a nice profit from a $20 deposit. :)

Any help is appreciated.

secret2

irishbrit62
I would like to know, too.

The withdrawel process for RTG seems to be hit and miss, these days.

I don't have OKPay but I still have MPL. Both of these options seem to be dodgy.

rockycatt

meistercatt
I have said it before ,[how I wish they would just send cash via fedex the signature is there receipt ] and delivery can be insured :rolleyes: its really that simple under the circumstances

skeeters

I would like to know, too.

The withdrawel process for RTG seems to be hit and miss, these days.

I don't have OKPay but I still have MPL. Both of these options seem to be dodgy.

I have OKpay, but the fees are ridiculous when you withdraw. My $500 would soon be less than $450 by the time it hits my bank. :( I may need to go that route if courier check is unreliable. :(

swampwitch

ProfessionalUnderachiever
My cashouts with iNetBet are almost always via courier check. The longest I've had to wait for one is 10 days, but it's usually within 7 days of approval. Never, ever had a problem with a check from iNetBet. Just my 2 cents.

sette

Dormant account
My cashouts with iNetBet are almost always via courier check. The longest I've had to wait for one is 10 days, but it's usually within 7 days of approval. Never, ever had a problem with a check from iNetBet. Just my 2 cents.

Same here. Cashier check is the way I go and have never had a fee and usually get my check in 5 days on average.