INetBet Withdrawal

I would like to know, too.

The withdrawel process for RTG seems to be hit and miss, these days.

I don't have OKPay but I still have MPL. Both of these options seem to be dodgy.

I have said it before ,[how I wish they would just send cash via fedex the signature is there receipt ] and delivery can be insured :rolleyes: its really that simple under the circumstances

I would like to know, too.

The withdrawel process for RTG seems to be hit and miss, these days.

I don't have OKPay but I still have MPL. Both of these options seem to be dodgy.

I have OKpay, but the fees are ridiculous when you withdraw. My $500 would soon be less than $450 by the time it hits my bank. :( I may need to go that route if courier check is unreliable. :(

My cashouts with iNetBet are almost always via courier check. The longest I've had to wait for one is 10 days, but it's usually within 7 days of approval. Never, ever had a problem with a check from iNetBet. Just my 2 cents.

My cashouts with iNetBet are almost always via courier check. The longest I've had to wait for one is 10 days, but it's usually within 7 days of approval. Never, ever had a problem with a check from iNetBet. Just my 2 cents.

Same here. Cashier check is the way I go and have never had a fee and usually get my check in 5 days on average.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back