INetBet = Everton Casino??

Mousey

Ueber Meister Mouse
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Location
Up$hitCreek
Clicked on my link for INetBet. Casino opens up, I get the 'new lobby to download' clicked ok, casino closed, then opened back up with a big picture of a footballer, and Everton Casino plastered on it? :confused: My username pops up in the log in area, but the three buttons (for navigation) are blank. No I didn't try my password. Wouldn't know which button to click afterward, anyway. LOL

It's really been a bad day (Mondays usually are for me) but have I totally lost it and begun to suffer from hallucinations?
 

silkprint

Dormant account
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Location
Mass
:confused: Nopers ...Mondays still rot but the same thing just happened to me also . I have Everton casino sitting there ? All blue screen? Hope they fix whatever this is soon .
 

Pinababy69

RIP Lisa
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Location
Toronto, Ontario - Canada
Too much cheese Mousey? Myself, I'm pretty sure I've OD'd on cough medicine, but no hallucinations as yet. Wouldn't mind some Chippendales dancers showing up in my living room right about now, lol.

Seriously though, that's really strange. Did you write to support? I don't have Inet on my puter or I'd check it out to see if I suffer the same delusions as you.
 

suzecat

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Location
California
Mousey said:
Clicked on my link for INetBet. Casino opens up, I get the 'new lobby to download' clicked ok, casino closed, then opened back up with a big picture of a footballer, and Everton Casino plastered on it? :confused: My username pops up in the log in area, but the three buttons (for navigation) are blank. No I didn't try my password. Wouldn't know which button to click afterward, anyway. LOL

It's really been a bad day (Mondays usually are for me) but have I totally lost it and begun to suffer from hallucinations?
Mousey I am relieved that someone posted about this today. I tried to access Inetbet today and something seems wacko with their servers. It takes forever to access any game (and eventually times out) and when I try to get into the cashier function, it immediately says my session has expired and to click on "Lobby" button. Alas, there is no Lobby button so to get out of the SW I had to do a control/alt/delete.
 

42ndSSD

Dormant account
Joined
Feb 24, 2006
Location
California
suzecat said:
It takes forever to access any game (and eventually times out) and when I try to get into the cashier function, it immediately says my session has expired and to click on "Lobby" button. Alas, there is no Lobby button so to get out of the SW I had to do a control/alt/delete.
Hmmm... I just tried the casino--it did an update but everything was "business as usual" afterwards. I was able to play a hand of video poker (got a straight--woohoo! :)) and access the cashier.

I'd suggest reinstalling the software, but there's still the question of how/why it got messed up in the first place.
 

Mousey

Ueber Meister Mouse
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Location
Up$hitCreek
I like to try to find out if it's just my computer before I email support. I had tried reinstalling the software but it still came up Everton. Brought up the casino just now, got the 'new lobby' notification and it updated and put INetBet back up. Yay! Everything is cool in Mousey land. :D

Thanks for your help everyone. :thumbsup:
 

silkprint

Dormant account
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Location
Mass
They started back up and I even cashed out tonight so it was worth the wait . Love Inetbet :notworthy
 

emily_hanson

Casino Representative
Joined
Jul 24, 2002
Location
London
Hi to everyone

Firstly my apologies for this mix up last night, none of you were hallucinating we did have an upgrade of our software and RTG had a problem that caused us to display Everton casino in the lobby.

Thank you to all who brought this to our attention and as you now know all is now back to normal.

My apologies for the inconvenience caused last night, for the record this incident is being taken up with RTG to ensure it does not occur again.

Best regards
Emily Hanson
INetBet Manager
 

suzecat

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Location
California
emily_hanson said:
Hi to everyone

Firstly my apologies for this mix up last night, none of you were hallucinating we did have an upgrade of our software and RTG had a problem that caused us to display Everton casino in the lobby.

Thank you to all who brought this to our attention and as you now know all is now back to normal.

My apologies for the inconvenience caused last night, for the record this incident is being taken up with RTG to ensure it does not occur again.

Best regards
Emily Hanson
INetBet Manager
My bad for not posting this quicker: Shortly after I made the above post I was able to load Inetbet, upgraded, played, everything is back to normal. Thanks Emily for proving once again why you are the BEST ONLINE CASINO MANAGER!!!
 

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 29, 2004
Location
England
This is actually quite interesting. An obvious move for UK Football clubs was to move into online casinos. I registered "ArsenalCasino.com" over a year ago and sold it to an "unknown" bidder on Sedo (personally, I think they'd brand it Gunners Casino to be honest). West Ham have launched "Hammers Casino" (Playtech) and Manchester United have recently been courting Mansion on an alledged £70m shirt sponsorship deal and "online gaming opportunities" in the Far East (the deal was dropped this week).

Its natural that football clubs, having moved into big business, enter this realm. And i think we just saw a sneak preview of the next one ;) I was watcing Blackburn Rovers vs Wigan Athletic last night, and betting/casino ads (incl. 32Red) dominated the off-pitch hoardings.

Actually, i think they are entering a dangerous realm. With "brand" now so important in football, and online casino being the industry it is, I think they are throwing their gates wide open to potential PR difficulties caused by supporters of rival teams.

Closet Arsenal fan on Casinomeister starts thread: "Spurs Casino Stole My Winnings"!
Closet Chelsea fan in same thread: "Spurs and 'winning' in the same sentence? It's a hoax ;)"
 
Last edited:

spearmaster

RIP Ted
Joined
Jan 12, 2001
Location
Heaven
Simmo! said:
TActually, i think they are entering a dangerous realm. With "brand" now so important in football, and online casino being the industry it is, I think they are throwing their gates wide open to potential PR difficulties caused by supporters of rival teams.
Depends on how you look at it. For all we know, supporters will support their "home" casino - while rivals might look to plunder the "away" casino!
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top