Inetbet bonus withdraw

rena35

Meister Member
I wanted to see if anyone has withdrawn from an Inetbet bonus and if so, how. I see free promotions all of the time, but the minimum with draw is $50.

I have used my card before so maybe this can be an option. Living in the USA most of the fees to with draw are very high, so i was just wondering. Thank you very much for your reply.

I actually cashed out I want to say Nov maybe Dec for almost 400, or a little over with a freechip they gave me. I do believe I paid the 10 fee with that Cashout and used PayMyCard (which is all I use with them, as my bank doesn't support wire transfer).

They paid it with no issues, the next Cashout was actually Sunday night with them. Max Cashout using paymycard and there was no fee. It took around 12 hours from my Cashout to funds being sent. I hope that helps some.

I actually cashed out I want to say Nov maybe Dec for almost 400, or a little over with a freechip they gave me. I do believe I paid the 10 fee with that Cashout and used PayMyCard (which is all I use with them, as my bank doesn't support wire transfer).

They paid it with no issues, the next Cashout was actually Sunday night with them. Max Cashout using paymycard and there was no fee. It took around 12 hours from my Cashout to funds being sent. I hope that helps some.

How did you cash out that much on a free chip. I thought The max was $50, unless you can keep playing after WR is meet.

How did you cash out that much on a free chip. I thought The max was $50, unless you can keep playing after WR is meet.

Some chips have a X10 max withdraw amount I got a chip for 45 or 50 bucks. I cashed out with no issues, it might have been a little less. I was going to show you an SS, but it's not allowing me to go back from Dec to Jan, but I do know some chips allow x10 cashout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back