Inet bonus question

They must of changed it Rob because today I couldnt deposit while pending a w/d. I stand corrected

Well, we all know what happened to me with my $10 manager bonus yesterday. I hit a winning streak and had to give up $260 after my $100 cashout . I couldnt lose if i tried. very frustrating. You can ask to be removed from the bonus list. I asked them

DEPOSIT WITH CASHIN PENDING

I deposited even though withdrawal pending at Club World, that was approx. two weeks ago.

Babs, even worse I got a $25.00 bonus at CW hit it big on Sherlock Holmes with free spins. Just kept adding spins and winning to the tune of 750.00

That really stunk but I got $250.00 for free, better than nothing.

I sent an inquiry because I did not receive a managers bonus this month...usually $75 or $100.

Got this reply...The manager bonus is sent out on a discretionary basis. Not every account is credited
They are dependant on a number of factors including deposit,withdrawal, other bonuses claimed etc since the last bonus
It works as a kind of rebate on previous months play. A rebate is however hard to apply on winnings
Regards
iNetBet Support

After many, many deposits ($1350)and a few cash outs ($1050) in june, I only lost $300. I don't use their bonuses when I deposit. I guess I'm not a big enough loser to get rewarded.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back