Inappropriate behavior warning

Unfortunately now adays people will take your kindness for weakness, then you start to go from friend/associate to victim/tool....imho

This is a very good point, and honestly reminded me
to keep my mouth shut sometimes.. clearly that is
difficult for me, so I am compelled to point out one more thing.:D

Do not mistake kindness for someone who has learned
it is easier to get ones point across with tactfulness and respect.
No one listens to a jerk, and no one wants to help a jerk.
Some people are naive, some people are nice, and some have just
learned it is easier to catch flies with honey than vinagear.:thumbsup:

Good Luck to you Petey!!

Last edited:
This is a very good point, and honestly reminded me
to keep my mouth shut sometimes.. clearly that is
difficult for me, so I am compelled to point out one more thing.:D

Do not mistake kindness for someone who has learned
it is easier to get ones point across with tactfulness and respect.
No one listens to a jerk, and no one wants to help a jerk.
Some people are naive, some people are nice, and some have just
learned it is easier to catch flies with honey than vinagear.:thumbsup:

Good Luck to you Petey!!
.................i 100% agree with that quote:thumbsup:treat others the way you would like to be treated just not on this forum but in everyday life and watch how your life will turn around and those around you, for the better...........laurie:)

.................i 100% agree with that quote:thumbsup:treat others the way you would like to be treated just not on this forum but in everyday life and watch how your life will turn around and those around you, for the better
:thumbsup: You got that right
And always remember Life Is To Dam Short Too.

gd luck to you also tdtat......:thumbsup:

one of the problems is that if the person doing the predator type actions is any good at all, you will not ever see it happening and in fact will feel like you are completely in control of the situation and then when you least expect it he strikes and all the honey and tactfullness won't help anyone out, i hate to say it but that is just the reality of the world.do i think it sucks, sure i do but i don't make the rules except for me and mine

Last edited:
People, people, your willingness to understand and forgive those who offend you is admirable, but what does it say for your self-respect. I have never been called a bitch, maybe I have set some sort of record! I would be very offended if someone called me that or any other negative adjective. I do not see myself as a bitch, nor an unkind person, but I will not tolerate being insulted. I do not insult anyone, abide by rules and realize humanity is tainted, but hope that we are evolving beyond name-calling. But, I digress, the point I am making is, respect yourselves, you deserve to be treated well at all times!

I deal with this crap everyday. I'm a Senior moderator at a well travelled computer hardware forum. You can usually tell when spring, xmas or summer break is on. We go overtime. The pimple farmers are a total handful. Why you're having a problem like this on an adult site is strange?

I deal with this crap everyday. I'm a Senior moderator at a well travelled computer hardware forum. You can usually tell when spring, xmas or summer break is on. We go overtime. The pimple farmers are a total handful. Why you're having a problem like this on an adult site is strange?

lol, yep...I've even seen some doozies over at Newegg in the reviews.

Agreed. It's a different world online. We do things we wouldn't do if we met someone face to face. Would you treat that person the same way online as if you were in a business meeting? Until we realize this and become ladies and gentlemen, it won't change. People take liberties hiding behind the monitor. Those people who realize this and are kinder and gentler human beings are the ones you are attracted to. Those that do not realize this are the ones you tend to hate.

Extend your hand and greet who you meet, a friend once said. Common curtesy is never out of style.

Extend your hand and greet who you meet, a friend once said. Common curtesy is never out of style.

I used to extend my hand to one and all until I got tired of broken fingers.
When you work on the internet and deal with email, you run across some really nasty people. :lolsign:

I used to extend my hand to one and all until I got tired of broken fingers.
When you work on the internet and deal with email, you run across some really nasty people. :lolsign:

Yep, but personally I can accept the bad mouthing comments. Certain personal issues, racism & scammers piss me off.

I see most insults as nothing. The a/holes are the ones who stick viruses into your system, contact your website hosts because you cut their grass. I never had an issue with either member who got banned, maybe there is more to it, I dont know

From my experience, it is the scammers who are the first to extend their hand. I feel more comfortable when someone straight out insults me

I used to extend my hand to one and all until I got tired of broken fingers
I still give anyone the shirt off my back because you only have afew bad ones in the bunch.
More good than crap.
You just have many that sit behind a keyboard and talk &%^%$ but when you call them out and would like to meet them in person they "I can't say the word lol' Many are all talk with *&^% in mouth.
They just like to sit home and eat Bom Bons
35715.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back