Immortal Romance hot streak

I might just have a screenshot that fits into this thread...

Couldn't sleep due to roadworks (and now I can't even be mad at the idiot who thought it would be a good idea to repair roads in the middle of the night) so I ended up playing IR at godforsaken o'clock in the morning and Amber randomly decided to make up for all her teasing:

ir_3258_1.jpg

£0.60 x3258:thumbsup:

Still running pretty hot for me, except it's only paying big when my balance is low

ScreenHunter_17 Feb. 02 15.49.jpg

ScreenHunter_13 Feb. 02 14.09.jpg

TSII on the other hand is worse than it's ever been - 200 spins @ 60p, no bonus round and biggest win £5

ScreenHunter_15 Feb. 02 14.38.jpg

Just a quick note in regards to my previous post: Videoslots paid up without any problems and as of the time of this post that win is already sitting in my bank account.

Just a quick note in regards to my previous post: Videoslots paid up without any problems and as of the time of this post that win is already sitting in my bank account.

way to go.

Doesnt surprise me they pay so fast. They def have the money. very large players base it seems

Couldn't sleep due to roadworks (and now I can't even be mad at the idiot who thought it would be a good idea to repair roads in the middle of the night) so I ended up playing IR at godforsaken o'clock in the morning and Amber randomly decided to make up for all her teasing:

View attachment 63468

That is some beautiful screen shot, well done :thumbsup:

wow that screenshot on previous page was one of the best, if not the best, IR screenie of all time.

I had about 300 spins at $0.30 with a starting balance of $100 and ended with $130 so that's no where near the hot streaks I've seen here but to make x100 your bet on IR is a rarity for me so I'll take it

To hit this in base game is amazing in itself, but in Sarah bonus round takes it to another level congrats !!!

Clearly those people repairing the roads in the middle of the night were really Microgaming employees fixing your net connection to their servers. Lucky U :p !!!

View attachment 63468

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back