I'm starting to think the RTG progressive slots will never hit..

Rebel2k5

Banned User
The aztec millions and jackpot pinata are the ones I'm referring to. I'm starting to think those are just a there to attract people to those slots and RTG in general. How long have they been there and have yet to have a winner? Plus if it hits for the aztec millions, they no longer have a reason to call the slot with that name unless it sets back to one million.

Maybe I'm wrong and they have hit in the past, but I can't find an article about them ever hitting.

Opps never mind, looks like the jackpot pinata slot hit about 2 months ago. Time to delete this thread :oops:

Don't worry, you are in a VERY big club of people who have never hit an RTG random... :(

There are several affiliate websites which show Jackpot info for many softwares, for example RTG is here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

If you click on the name of the slot down the left you will get a page with full info of previous Jackpot hits.
e.g. Jackpot Piñatas last hit just a few days ago: July-19th and some lucky b$&*£#d won $1,703,323.60! :eek2:
BUT it's very strange because Charts says the jackpot hit was $ 1,703,323.60, but now shows the current jackpot level is: $1,708,647.03
I wonder if someone won it on a max cash-out chip and the jackpot was put back? :confused:

KK

That one works KK.

That site says most haven't even been hit.

Jackpot Pinatas $1,707,717 0 $0 n/a n/a 1335 days, 2 hrs ago 0
Aztec's Millions $1,308,131 0 $0 n/a n/a 674 days, 12 hrs ago 0
Mid-Life Crisis! $1,063,974 0 $0 n/a n/a No hits recorded 0
Shopping Spree $1,063,974 0 $0 n/a n/a No hits recorded 0
Shopping Spree II $219,709 0 $0 n/a n/a No hits recorded 0

I know bodog has their own code, but I think the progressives are the same.
I don't know for sure, but I thought Bodog was completely independent from RTG, so I would assume they don't share the progressives platform-wide...?
That would explain why it's not on the Jackpot listing sites.

KK

some lucky b$&*£#d won $1,703,323.60! :eek2:
BUT it's very strange because Charts says the jackpot hit was $ 1,703,323.60, but now shows the current jackpot level is: $1,708,647.03
I wonder if someone won it on a max cash-out chip and the jackpot was put back? :confused:

KK

:lolup: That's my nightmare, right there....

Forgot the link I read it at, but I found this one too.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

That one was hit a little over a year ago, but the jackpot site doesn't have it listed.

I know bodog has their own code, but I think the progressives are the same.
Bodog's progressive pool is completely separate from the RTG network progressives. It's been this way for a few years. Bodog bought the RTG source code a few years ago, and from that point on they operated their site separately, with a separate jackpot pool. This is also why Bodog doesn't have any of the new RTG games.

The reason why my site (jackpotgraphs.com) shows no recent hits for the Jackpot Pinatas jackpot is because the jackpot hasn't actually been hit. For some reason, the jackpot values are "adjusted" up or down once per day. I don't know why this happens, but it does -- and I have taken this into account on my site so that the downward adjustments aren't counted as jackpot hits.

Sometimes the adjustments are significant, but the jackpot is not actually hit. For a "hit" to register for Jackpot Pinatas, for example, the jackpot value must drop by at least $10,000. I have set up different hit thresholds for each jackpot -- some as low as $10, others as high as $30,000, to deal with the oddness of certain jackpot values jumping up or down each day. Not all of the feeds do this; it's mainly RTG and Playtech that behave this way.

When Jackpot Pinatas is actually hit, it will be obvious because the jackpot value will drop by many hundreds of thousands of dollars -- it won't be only a few thousand dollars.

Over at Slot Charts, it seems like his hit threshold isn't large enough for certain jackpots; hence the false jackpot alerts.

Hopefully this answers a few questions. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back