I'm sick of....

just play

closed account
Shaving, plucking, waxing, dying, cutting, trimming, applying.....

I mean guys, do you really care?

Do I HAVE to shave my legs?

Have perfect eyebrows?

Not have any gray? (or is it grey?)

Do tell please..........cuz I'm really sick of it.

Have perfect eyebrows?

legs for sure yes

the eyebrows dont phase me at all

and grey hair is something I havent had the pleasure of dealing with yet.

I was young and stupid once and liked the goodlooking girls all the time but as ive gotten older I find someone I can hold a conversation with ans stimulates my mentally is the one I like.

My Partner katheirne who i have been with for 11 years has been going through a rough trott right now. She has a bad skin condition called Schlerderma which eats away at her fingers and toes then works its way up to the other parts of the bodie until it eats you away.

All we can do is take medication that costs us $240 every two weeks and keep it at bay.

She has her good days and her bad days but overall cant get around a lot of the time so I do all the shopping the house cleaning and majority of the care for my beautiful little boy.

but one thing i can say to you right now is I LOVE HER TO DEATH, I dont care what she looks like, she is the mother to my child and she is the most beautiful woman in my eyes..

Now the moral of this sotry is why do you care about the ones who will nit pick at that sort of stuff??- the are someone you dont want to be with anyway.

My partner is 31 years of age qand she says the same kind of things due to er skin and conditon.
She has me and our son who love her more than anything in the world, as im sure you do Just.

As long as you are a beautiful soul thats all that matters..

Keep your head up matey.

There are two kinds of guys in the world: those who like you because of what they see and those who like you because of what they want to see.

If you like the first type of guy then don't bother with all the make-up and make-over stuff. If you like the second kind of guy then yeah all that fussing about is probably part of the game.

The first kind of guy may be a little hard to find but when you do they'll be happy because they like you. The second kind of guy will never be happy because they always want you to be someone else.

There are two kinds of guys in the world: those who like you because of what they see and those who like you because of what they want to see.

If you like the first type of guy then don't bother with all the make-up and make-over stuff. If you like the second kind of guy then yeah all that fussing about is probably part of the game.

The first kind of guy may be a little hard to find but when you do they'll be happy because they like you. The second kind of guy will never be happy because they always want you to be someone else.

Old Max the love guru hey, you old soul you.

My son-in-law couldn't understand what all the fuss was over the waxing, so my daughter told him, "If you think this is fun you try it."
Sooooo, to make a long story short, he told her he now understands the "pain" of waxing and doesn't mind if she decides to forego this aspect. I won't tell you where he decided to experiment with this, but needless to say he had an eyeopener:D

If you are doing this to attract someone, then obviously they aren't looking to the inside. Beauty is only skin deep. It's what's in the heart and mind which matters most, just my opinion.

Would you kick them out of bed if they farted???

A woman said to me once after casually letting out a little fart "It's just a natural bodily function."

I said "Ya, well so is vomitting but I'd rather you didn't do it beside me on the couch."

This was kind of a joke thread...I have been married for 9 years and to tell the truth I let my legs go a lot of the time. :D My oldest daughter says ewwww, I tell her wait until your married.

I was thinking of how much time some women take to "get ready".

I did just dye my hair (medium chestnut) it looks awesome by the way. :p My grandmother who will be 90 this October still dyes her hair every other week, but never goes out. Once a month she will go to the bank and shopping. And NEVER goes without putting on her lipstick.

Then I see my 20 year old daughter, OMG hours to get ready. But I guess at that age I did the same thing. I buy makeup, but rarely wear it...lol.

Boys can be just as bad as girls. Thank goodness I had 2 bathrooms when the kids were growing up, and thank goodness I don't have to share with them anymore!:lolup:

I have dyed my hair since I was 17. I'm way lazy and most times I let the gray take over now. I very seldom go out, except to work, but when I do I can be as guilty of taking time with my appearance.

Ive been married 7 months and my husband will stand right in the middle of the kitchen get a paper towel, drop trowel and wipe his sweaty crack....:notworthy and did i mention he inspects the paper towel to see whats he won! I win the contest!

Im REAL sick of that.

Ive been married 7 months and my husband will stand right in the middle of the kitchen get a paper towel, drop trowel and wipe his sweaty crack....:notworthy and did i mention he inspects the paper towel to see whats he won! I win the contest!

Im REAL sick of that.

:lolup::lolup::lolup: Does he smell it? :D

Ya, but aren't you sick of doing "girl stuff"? I mean I don't wanna have chin hair so I pluck it, but I could give a flock about leg hair, but everyone else thinks it's gross, why is it gross on a girl but not a boy? Because society says so? I once didn't shave my legs and wore shorts into a store (I have dark hair) and this guy was staring like ewwwww...hahahahaha....oh well...whatcha gonna do.

This was kind of a joke thread...I have been married for 9 years and to tell the truth I let my legs go a lot of the time. :D My oldest daughter says ewwww, I tell her wait until your married.

I was thinking of how much time some women take to "get ready".

I did just dye my hair (medium chestnut) it looks awesome by the way. :p My grandmother who will be 90 this October still dyes her hair every other week, but never goes out. Once a month she will go to the bank and shopping. And NEVER goes without putting on her lipstick.

Then I see my 20 year old daughter, OMG hours to get ready. But I guess at that age I did the same thing. I buy makeup, but rarely wear it...lol.

I guess i have been lucky , have never had to shave my legs.

As i have gotten older (47), i tend to not use as much make up , just a little foundation and lip gloss ,go to the salon once every 3 months get the brows waxed, hair done and im all set .Life is good when you take time to pamper yourself every once in awhile and have a just me day imo.

I dont worry about those lil crows feet anymore.
My hubby calls it aging gracefully:)

Laurie

... my husband will stand right in the middle of the kitchen ....

Oy vey! Talk about "too much information"! :puke:

(no offense intended Jels :) I do think I've lost my appetite though. :( )

Im REAL sick of that.

Thanks a lot, now there's another image in my head that will take days to get rid of!!!!! Like the image of plumbers butt!!!!!! :eek2:

...I didnt comment on the really good stuff he does

Uh, that's okay, no problem, some things are best left to the imagination ... or just plain not heard of, if you know what I mean. Somehow the gross husband stories never end well. :eek:

Have perfect eyebrows?

That stuff is what we do for ourselves right? I use to have 'me' time. I think I was 12 but mom wouldn't let me do all those fun things then. And now I'm just gray since sometimes your hair just gets tired and doesn't come in anymore. See it all works out. Hang in there. :lolsign:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back