I'm currently listening to...

I think I've posted this before. But such an uplifting song deserves a repost.

Its the outro for an anime called Asobi Asobase.
I think its the voice actors from the show that sing.
Dont really remember what it was about, i think they were showcasing different pastimes/games that kids in Japan play, sort of atleast.

One of me best eva m8s passed from cancer just over a month ago.
This artist is so underrated, even though rated highly. Wespe t msnyan hour smoking andjoking tosuch tunes.

I moved a few hundred miles away from one of me fav m8's. . Didn't know he had terminal cancer. I was his bestma at his wedding and spent my teenage years ripping a hole in our town with him. I hadn't thought of him like I did that night, in a long, long while.
I felt like I was talking to him, smiling as I said I should have come see you sooner m8.. and that I will soon. And I meant it. I saw a shooting star despite standing out in the cold for 30 mins without doing so.

I woke up to a text, that he had died that night from cancer.
If this post doesone thing, I want it to remind anyone eho reads it that...
Don't. Don't put off something as important as sering someone you care about.

Before i click play, is it in English?, cos as a Brexiteer, English is the only language.

Yes, of course.

Paradise Lost is one of the better things to ever hail from the UK.

Paradise Lost are an English gothic metal band that formed in 1988 in Halifax, considered to be among the pioneers of the death-doom genre, and regarded as the main influence for the later gothic metal movement.

Last edited:
One of me best eva m8s passed from cancer just over a month ago.
This artist is so underrated, even though rated highly. Wespe t msnyan hour smoking andjoking tosuch tunes.

I moved a few hundred miles away from one of me fav m8's. . Didn't know he had terminal cancer. I was his bestma at his wedding and spent my teenage years ripping a hole in our town with him. I hadn't thought of him like I did that night, in a long, long while.
I felt like I was talking to him, smiling as I said I should have come see you sooner m8.. and that I will soon. And I meant it. I saw a shooting star despite standing out in the cold for 30 mins without doing so.

I woke up to a text, that he had died that night from cancer.
If this post doesone thing, I want it to remind anyone eho reads it that...
Don't. Don't put off something as important as sering someone you care about.

I feel you. Exactly the same story about one of my best friends who lost the long cancer battle two years ago, being only 38.
Dedicated her exactly the song you posted (video is restricted in my country, but I'm pretty sure it's "Drugs don't work"). Miss her lots. Most beautiful soul and girl ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back