I'm currently listening to...

Ozark is back and there's loads of good music all the time, this gem also popped up

Took the kids to the skate park today and the yoots were playing this among other hip-hop gems from the 90s....

Good to see the young-uns playing the classics, I celebrated by demonstrating my deadliest running man ;)

Laughing like a madman again, I think I've found my funeral song, thank you @Kroffe

p.s. that's a winning hand for sure
Someone thought it would be a good idea to create a fictional group that mixes Swedish Dansbandsmusik (dance band music) with rap, and i have to agree.

"A dance band is a music group that makes popular, danceable music. The term originated in the 1970s in Sweden, where the music is popular, especially in the 1970s, 80s and 90s. The music of a dance band is called dansbandsmusik (dance band music), but often the whole genre is simply called dance band. The music also enjoys popularity in Denmark and Norway, where it is called dance band. The dances bugg and foxtrot are associated with the music. Dance band music has influences from country and pop music, but also from rock 'n' roll, swing and schlager. The texts are usually in their own language and cheerful in nature. They are about things like love, dance, friendship and peace."

Goes without saying that is a good match for rap/hip hop

Someone thought it would be a good idea to create a fictional group that mixes Swedish Dansbandsmusik (dance band music) with rap, and i have to agree.

"A dance band is a music group that makes popular, danceable music. The term originated in the 1970s in Sweden, where the music is popular, especially in the 1970s, 80s and 90s. The music of a dance band is called dansbandsmusik (dance band music), but often the whole genre is simply called dance band. The music also enjoys popularity in Denmark and Norway, where it is called dance band. The dances bugg and foxtrot are associated with the music. Dance band music has influences from country and pop music, but also from rock 'n' roll, swing and schlager. The texts are usually in their own language and cheerful in nature. They are about things like love, dance, friendship and peace."

Goes without saying that is a good match for rap/hip hop

Its so bad, its brilliant! I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back