I'm currently listening to...

Weebs of the world, get your light sticks out and dance. @bamberfishcake 's neighbour is in the party mood 🥳

Glad I popped into the thread, I switched off some notifications and seem to have cancelled virtually all.

I have moved home now and Bev (bless her) does not get to enjoy my music anymore. To be honest, I don't think she enjoys anything really. Worse neighbour I have ever had and I am sure she says the same, apart from the music :) I have new neighbours who move with my musical moods.

You dont see this kind of talent nowadays.
Or as this youtube comment described it

"I want to go back to a time when a Swedish man pretending to be an illegal, blind, ridiculous characature of an indian taxi driver can get multiple hit songs."

Bonus info: He briefly tried to make songs under the name 'Jonny Moonshine' but sadly people could not understand the genius until he changed persona to Dr Bombay.

Last edited:
I just love Metallica songs. I listen to all their songs and then I have a really successful day. I noticed that then it turns out better in <snip>. I advise everyone to listen to track number 10. It's just space....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back